Jacklyn mission

*Andy's P.O.V*
We woke to my mum coming into my room and opening the blinds saying she made pancakes but was shocked when it wasn't just me in the bed, she gave a confused but then smiled and walked off downstairs. I woke up rye, we got changed brushed our teeth and went downstairs after we finished we grabbed our bags and started to walk to school.
We had all the same lessons today at least. When we got to Math i was sat beside brook he didn't talk that much in math.
After 2 hours of math it was break. So i started walking to the canteen as soon as i walked in the door i heard Rye shout my name from the other side of the canteen i had to walk over to him everyone was staring at me so i tried to hide my face.
I sat down beside Rye and i seen Brook beside Jack. Rye and I have a mission to get Brook and Jack in a game of truth or dare to admit they like each other and they can be together, this is our secret Jacklyn mission.
*Brook's P.O.V*
I really like jack and i make it obvious but he thinks im just being his best friend. I wanna tell him but i don't wanna be rejected so i don't tell anyone but i think all the boys may know.
Rye is having a party tomorrow so we are all going to that and we are staying over
*skip to the party*
*Rye's P.O.V*
The plan is in action it was only us 5 bc i only wanted a small crowd.
The party started everyone was dancing and messing with each other the end results of the banter a broken door and mikey covered in coke and vodka but he didn't care.we soon got bored so i suggested truth or dare
*

Mikey's P.O.V*
I fucking stank it is awful but i still wanted to play truth or dare so i stayed. I was chosen first, Andy asked me if i liked anyone,
I like...Umm.....Harvey i responded quietly hoping they didn't hear but they did. They all shouted Marvey at the top of their lungs.I got to chose who was next i chose brook. "Brook snog the person you like" he keeps denying to do it but after 10 mins of arguing he stood up and went over and snogged jack. My Jacklyn heart is melting inside.
*Brook P.O.V*
Jack was red when i kissed him well i was red too but our lips just fitted so perfectly against mine. They were so delicate i just wanted more. I tried to deepen the kiss by lick his bottom lip he denied access so i bit his lip, he let out a small moan i then shoved my tongue down his throat he fell back at this point and he pulled me with him. We heard the boys cheering. That was the happiest moment of my life.
*Rye's P.O.V*
I take out my phone to text andy
R: our mission is complete babe
A: can't believe it actually worked
R: no one in this group is straight 😂
A: we are all gay best friends 😂
R: love you 😍♥🌵
A: love you too 😍♥🐝