// worthless //

// worthless //

louis was currently standing at milly's door. he has been for the past 5 minutes, actually.

that bravery he once had? it quickly disappeared once he actually made his way over to her house.

but the mocking voice was back, and it was tormenting louis, filling his head with mean thoughts about himself.

"why would she even look at an arrogant twat like you?"

"do you really think you have a chance? really? don't make me laugh."

those were the thoughts that were filling his mind, consuming him, making him feel

worthless.

he wanted to scream and hit his head on something and force the little voice out of his head. and louis probably would of, if he wasn't standing at milly's doorway.

before he could give that thing in the back of his mind a chance to insult him again, he quickly raced back to his house, feeling the sudden urge to throw something.

he marched to his bedroom, throwing himself on the bed, trying to muffle his shouts into the pillow.

it wasn't working.

he removed his head from the pillow, about to chuck the first thing he saw across the room.

unfortunately, the first thing louis saw was his phone sitting on his nightstand.

louis was smart, and he knows he shouldn't of thrown his phone. but anger controlled his actions, not logic.

after realizing what he had done, he let out an annoyed huff, not even bothering to see if it wasn't broken.

he quickly looked back at his nightstand to see his favorite black ink pen,

and an idea suddenly popped into his mind.

_______________________________________________________

okay louis isn't crazy or anything he just has anger problems and a lot of self-doubt