chapter 1

~♡~

as I stepped out into the bright sunlight from the darkness of my house, I had two things on my mind, holy shit and I'm finally not going to audition for a Broadway musical this time.my sister clementine and my best friends judy and riley got into a fine ass car clementine got from my father, lee, for her 18th birthday.clementine has been a wreck after her ex,ross, cheated on her 5 times.she keeps taking him back when judy,riley and I kept calling him names and telling her that he's no good.we are the reason she keeps moving on."chrissy, if you don't get the role, we will still support you!"my mom ,carley, yelled."um..ok.."I answered back.my dad gave me a kiss before we left to the studio.

~♡at the studio♡~

clementine finally found the perfect parking lot.i never thought that so many people would bring big ass vans to a medium sized studio.i signed in at the front desk and sat in the waiting room.judy,clem, and riley couldn't come in so they went and drove somewhere.it was 12:30 and it was pretty hot outside;it was 89°.I looked around and a boy my age sat next to me.he had dark brown hair and greenish gray eyes;never in my life have I saw someone with those eyes.he noticed me staring and turned around.he was really handsome.he smiled at me."hi."he said.i smiled back."hi, I'm christa"I said and started to fan myself with my script. it was getting hot in here and the a/c was pretty crappy.i held my hand out."I'm thomas but call me tom or tommy." tom said and shook my hand.we started talking and I realized that we have a lot in common.we both liked the walking dead,video games, imagine dragons,and reading scary stories.then, a man with a black suit called tommy to go to a room and audition for a character named tyler.a few minutes later he came out.then the man called me to audition for eleanor.

~♡after my audition♡~

the director said that I did a great job and since I was the last one auditioning for eleanor, I got the job.

;
omf k bye