Meeting With The McMahons

Seth's POV

I wake up holding Sasha close to me. That's the best sleep I've gotten in years. Looking down at my best friend in my arms felt weird but it felt right, it felt as if I should be holding her. My phone goes off, same with Sasha's. It was a text from Stephanie.

Stephanie: My father Vince and I need to talk to Seth, Sasha, Bayley, Dean and Roman. Today at 4 in the Performance Center. I understand that today is Tuesday but this is an important meeting. Thank you for your cooperation.

I groan, I don't want to go but she said it was important and it's a part of my job. I hear Sasha start to wake up. She nuzzles her head in my neck. "Good morning" she whispers groggily. "Good morning" I sat back. "Steph wants us to meet her at the Performance Center at 4." I tell her. "What time is it now?" She asks, I look at my phone. "10" I simply reply. "I'm going back to bed, join me" she smiles sleepy like. Her lipstick is smudged all over her face and her hair is all over the place. Man she's cute. We lay down and I pull her close to me almost like an instinct.

Sasha's POV

Seth pulls me close to him, I can hear his heart beating fast. Why though? Anyway we have a meeting at 4, I really don't want to go all I want to do is sleep. As I start to dream I see me in a ring, a wrestling ring, with the crowd cheering. I see a man in the ring with me. He's saying something but I can't make it out. The only thing I remember is him saying "I love you and I'll always be there for you". Who could it be? I'm woke up by someone shaking me. It's Seth. "Sash come on get up it's 3" he whispers in my ear, his breath hitting my skin makes me shiver. Why does a dream that's seemed so short be so long? I groan. "Oh come on bossy we have to leave in one hour" Seth picks me up, I wrap my legs around his waist and nuzzle my face into his neck, wrapping my arms around his neck as well. "Nooo let me stayyy" I complain. "Ugh Mercy you know I hate saying no to you but we have to go. So get dress please." Seth tells me. "Fine" I hop out of his arms and get dressed in the bathroom.

Seth's POV

My god that woman! I need to tell someone. I'll tell Roman and Dean when I see them. I can't believe I'm falling for my best friend. She wanted to stay in my arms and I wish I could let her but when have a meeting. She quickly gets dressed, brushes her teeth and hair, I was watching tv waiting for her. Sasha walks out wearing one of my shirts. It's like a dress on her. I chuckle at how small she is. "What's so funny Rollins?" Sasha sasses. "You're so small bossy" I chuckle again, she spins around and winks at me. My heart stops. Ugh Mercedes. I stand up and tackle her on the bed. "SETH STOP, THE SHIRT IS GOING UP" she laughs. I look down. Stupid. The shirt is up and I see her laced black underwear. A burning sensation rose from my cheeks. "Aw is sethie boy blushing" Sasha teases me. "No ma'am" I respond. We stand up and walk out the hotel doors.

Sasha's POV

We walk out and Seth grabs my hand. I shouldn't be nervous at all, we held hands before but this felt different like what it felt like last night. I feel safe. Seth drives us to the Performance Center we just jam out to some of the music on the radio. We walk hand in hand into the Performance Center. We see Roman, Dean and Bayley talking. I run over to Bayley letting go of Seth's hand. "Bayley I need to talk to you now!" Sasha tell her. We walk away from the boys but before I leave I hear Seth say he needed to talk to the guys after the meeting. "Colbs I'm going to talk with Bayley before the meeting maybe after talking with the McMahons we can go out for a early dinner?" Everyone agreed and me and Bayley walked away. "What's up girly" Bayley asks. "Bay I think I have feelings for someone" I admit. "Great you are finally over mikaze! Who is it?" Bayley squeals. " guess" I taunt. "Seth" Bayley quickly says, "how did you know?! " I ask shocked. "Dude everyone knows you guys are meant to be together. The guys and I were talking about it before you and Seth got here." Bayley laughs. "Ugh Whatever let's head back we have a meeting to go to." I roll my eyes.

NO POV

Sasha and Bayley walk into Stephanie's office, the guys are already sitting, they also sit. "Okay! Well my father and I want a new storyline. It consists a love connection between Sasha and one of the shield members. Roman I understand that you are married so it won't be you. Dean, now that you and Renee have announced your marriage on Total Divas t won't be you. So Seth that leaves you, I know you guys have a great friendship so it should be fun. Please understand you guys will have to always be with each other. Bayley, this is where you come in you get jealous that Seth is stealing your bestfriend. What do you think?" Stephanie finishes. "I love it!" Sasha smiles. "Same" Seth agrees. They all agree with Stephanie. "Great! Thank you for your time, please enjoy your evening we will start this storyline next week on RAW." Stephanie opens her door and they walk out. Sasha and Bayley hug and they guys first bump.

Sasha's POV

"So dinner?" She questions.

A/N

Ugh I'm sorry for not updating! I've been meaning to, but I get busy so easily. I see that some people have viewed my book thank you to all who has. Please comment any ideas for this book. Sorry of any mistyping.