Chapter 3

Scarlett's POV

When I got into seeing distance of my house I saw my father's truck. 'Shit' I thought to myself. I quickly wiped away my dry tears and tried to get myself together. I slowly walked up the driveway and opened the front door then closed it. I looked to make sure the coast was clear then quickly walked to the stairs. Before I could even get to the second step I heard

"Scarlett is that you?!" he slurred. Shit shit shit I thought. Holy fuck he's drunk. Im dead.

"Umm yes sir?" I replied

"Come here now". I walked through the living room and into the kitchen.

"Yes sir?"

"Why are you home 20 minutes earlier than you usually are?" he said

"Um becuase I decided to walk today" I responded trying to act normal.

"Well its a good thing you did becuase you're getting pretty fat so you need to get rid of it" He said coldly. I just rolled my eyes and walked away. I was used to comments like this so I just brushed it off, even though I new it was true.

"Hey don't you just walk away from me young lady!" He said grabbing me by the arm and pulling me back. I just starred at him not know what to say.

"You know you dont rule the house so you cant just walk away from me when I'm talking to you. And you better not roll your eyes at me again" He slurred. I rolled my eyes again and muttered 'whatever' to him. Oh shit why the hell dud I just do that?!

"What did you just say to me?!" He said angrily as he pulled at the coller of my shirt. I just starred at him with a horrified look in my face.

"Answer me bitch!" Just then he slapped me. I touched my cheek and I felt a burning sensation.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I yelled. Just then he pushed me really hard up against the wall. But what he did next I was definitely NOT expecting.

He took one of his hands and cupped my face and used his other hand to hold down my arm so I couldn't escape. He then got extremely close to my face and whispered into my ear

"You know your real parents sure did a good job on making you" the next thing that he did made me want to puke. He bent down (becuase I was quite small) to my cheek and licked from my jaw line all the way to the corner of my eye. I struggled trying to get out of his grip but he just put both of his hands on my waist and squeezed me tighter. He then kissed by my ear. I tried to get out of his grip once again, but he just pushed me back up against the wall.

"C'mon sweetie don't fight it" he whispered again.

"Don't call me sweetie" I said through gritted teeth.

"C'mon I thought a little whore like you would love that" he whispered while running his hand up and down my waist.

"Don't touch me you basterd" I said while struggling.

"DON'T CALL ME A FUCKING BASTERD YOU LITTLE SLUT!" He screamed while pushing me to the floor. I fell pretty hard on my knees. He then kicked me multiple times in my stomach then slapped me a couple of times. I was just laying there crying and screaming for him to stop. He stopped for a second and I opened my eyes. He then put both if his hands on my arms and held me down. He started to kiss me everywhere on my face. I was just laying the with tears streaming down my face and quietly begging him to stop. Hes never done anything like this before I thought. He let go of my arms and started to try and take my clothes off. 'Oh hell no am I letting this fucking pervert rape me' I thought. I kept trying to get out of his grip while I layed there topples to where I only had on my bra on my top half. He started to kiss me down my stomach and breast which gave me shivers down my back in disgust.

About a minute of doing that the doorbell rang and he quickly got up off of me.

"Go upstairs NOW! And if you say anything I will make sure that I will end your life today". I quickly got up off the floor, grabbed my backpack and shirt and ran upstairs. I slammed the door shut walked over to my dock with my iPod in it and played my Asking Alexandria album on full volume. I went into my bathroom, shut the door and locked it. I slid down the wall crying my eyes out and grabbed my straight razor blade I hid under the sink. I pulled all of my bracelets off my arm and slid it across my wrist with alot of force. Blood dripped down my arm as I made more cuts. One for being called a slut, another for a whore, more for all the things that my dad did to me. After I was done I stripped off all my clothes and took a shower. I just had to get the disgusting feel of being touched my my dad that way off of me.

When I got out I put on my batman bra and underwear, a baggy grey shirt with a skull on it, and some blue soffies. I tied my hair up and turned my music off. I quietly walked downstairs to see my dad on the couch sleeping. I tip toed past him and grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and a cookies and cream poptart. I tip toed back upstairs and layed in bed. I went on YouTube on my iMac while I ate and the eventually I got tired so I closed my laptop, set it on my dresser and slowly drifted off to sleep, mentally thanking the person that rang the doorbell earlier.

-------------------------------

HAAAAAY!! So yeah I know I haven't updated in a while but I have to read 2 books for school, complete 8 more hours of math and I only have like 2 weeks left before school starts sooooo yea..... Im lazy and a procrastinator..... OH WELL YOLO!!! Haha yea anyways I will try and update more my lovlies BYYYYY!!!