Chapter 5: Truth or Dare

Hey everyone! I'm so sorry it took so long for me to update! I've been very busy lately. Anyways...I hope you like this chapter, and um...uhhh...chiao~

YOUR POV: (timeskip: After School, At Hitachiins' House)

        I rang their doorbell nervously waiting for someone to open the door. I waited there counting the seconds...1...2...3...UGH! WHAT'S TAKING SO LONG! I started to play with my fingers...7...8..suddenly, the door opened. It was one of the maids with long black hair. "Hi, I'm..." I froze, I don't want her asking to many questions about me if I just said my name so...I lied and said, "A friend of the Hitachiin Twins...um...my name is...____." The maid nodded and let me in. I followed her to a big room with 4, white, 3 seater couches making a square around a beautiful, glass coffee table. "Oi Hikaru! It's ___!" Kaoru shouted. The rest of the boys and Haruhi looked at me along with the twins. Hikaru smirked. "I thought you'd never come!" he said. "This is Tamaki, Kyoya, Honey, and Mori...well I'm pretty sure you already know them, we caused so many problems in Lobelia and we've grown really popular there now! Wait...why are you just standing there? Come sit with us!" The twins said in unison. I walked up to one of the long, white couches and sat there. The twins got up and moved over to the couch where I was sitting and sat next to me. I was in the middle, yet the twins still found a way to hold hands with each other. "So your name's ____huh? That's so pretty!" Honey said hitting Mori's head like a drum. Honey was sitting on Mori's shoulders, one leg for each shoulder. "Oh um...thank you!" I said. None of us knew what to say after that so a really awkward silence filled the room and left us there just staring at each other. Luckily, Haruhi broke the silence, "So now what do we do?" yet the silence came back. I looked around the room and suddenly Kaoru said, "How 'bout a game of truth or dare?" he smirked which made it obvious that he was planning something. Though, nobody...but me....seemed to notice so they all agreed and I just went along with everyone. "I'll start!" Haruhi said.

Haruhi: Truth or dare...HONEY-SENPAII!"

Honey: Ummm...truth!

Haruhi: I truth you to lay off of the cake for a whole week!

Honey: *teary eyes* But i said truth...y-you can-n-n-t do that!

Haruhi: Okay...half a week?

Honey: *chokes up with tears*

Haruhi: Come on 3 days?!?

Honey: D-do I have to? *cries*

Haruhi: One day? No? Okay fine...nevermind. You take it Tamaki!

        Tamaki looks at Hikaru. "Hikaru I dare you to kill yourself!" he yelled. "Idiot! That's not how you play! Here let me do it! Truth or dare  ____?" he asked. Truth...pick truth...no dare...no truth...dare, nothing can go wrong right? "Dare!" "I dare you to kiss 2 boys...and they have to be twins!" I stand corrected. "No! There's no way that I'll ever-" "Oh come on don't be such a baby! Come here!" Hikaru pulled me towards him and kissed me. "HEY NO FAIR!!! MY TURN!" Kaoru said pulling me away from Hikaru, taking his place. "Hey that's enough Kaoru!-" YES!!!!! "I didn't kiss her that long! My turn!" NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Hikaru barged in and kissed me. I pulled away. "Okay...that's enough guys! It's my turn!" I said. "To kiss us?!?!" the twins said in unison. "What? No! To truth or dare someone!"

"But you wanna kiss us right?"

"No!"

"Then why are you blushing?" 

        I paused and noticed that my face was hot, I shook my head and said, "Truth or dare Kaoru?" I asked. "Really? Dare!" 

        "I dare you to lay down and let me do somethin' to you!" I yelled. He did what I told him to and I can see that he had perverted thoughts going through his mind by the look in his eyes...his cold, dark eyes. I punched him. "Ow!" I laughed. I guess this day will be pretty fun!