New recruits

Ellen was a little thrilled at least on the inside because this was chance for her to work beside her favorite idol Levi Ackerman. She along with four other soldiers were selected for the new squad for the scouts and she was naturally talented one of the top from her squad in training. She admired Levi at  age of ten she saw the most unexpected person that the rumors talked about. He looked exactly like a male version of her and his name was Eren Jaeger but he seemed to be business at the moment not noticing there similar features. Levi Ackerman walked up to the squad before him and he stopped in front of all five before he spoke.

(Levi) " Attention new recruits you were selected among your previous squads to take part in helping both taking back Wall Maria and to protect what is left of humanity. I hope your ready to show us what you can do and don't disappoint me"

(All five said) " Yes Captain"

The recruits started to leave but Ellen stayed behind wanting a chance to talk to Levi and she called out to him.

(Ellen) " Captain Levi"

(Levi) " Yes..soldier what is it?"

(Ellen) " I just wanted to say it's an honor to finally meet you Captain"

Levi walked up to her looking her over before he spoke again:

(Levi) " Soldier what's your name?"

(Ellen) " Captain.. my name is Ellen Asher"

(Levi) " ahhh.. you were the squad leader of your group and one of the top three in your squad"

(Ellen) " That's correct Captain"

Levi leaned closer to her body looking her over and then said in a whisper.

(Levi) " Are you sure you're not related to Eren Jaeger?"

(Ellen) " Captain..I'm sure we aren't related  though I do have to say we look rather similar"

(Levi) " I see.. is there anything else you want to discuss with me  Cadet Asher "

(Ellen) " No not particularly"

(Levi) " You're dismissed then "

(Ellen) " Good afternoon Captain Levi"

Ellen left the little hallway they were standing in and Levi felt a little uncomfortable seeing a girl who looked like Eren but at the same time it twisted a feeling in his heart hearing her voice saying his name. Ellen make it back to the living quarters so she could calm herself down because being that close to her idol was making her heart beat a little fast. She didn't exactly have a crush on him but she didn't admire him so perhaps she was starting to feel something else entirely for the captain. The rest of the day passed smoothly until suddenly she bumped into Eren Jaeger in the hallway and it was awkward.