Wattpad Original
Ito na ang huling libreng parte

NOTE

Important Note

Hello, guys! It's me, Tammii! I've been writing in Wattpad for more than two years now and you always shower me with love, support and appreciation in my works.

2018 is my year! A lot of opportunities knocked and I opened my doors and here's another one!

This story, AS YOU LIE AWAKE has been selected to become part of Wattpad Paid Stories to support writers like me.

This is a way for you, readers, to support your favorite writers and for writers to earn from their works. Wattpaders around the world suggested features to reward their favorite writers and this program is a way to do so.

My story and I were chosen to become part of this and it is mainly because of your immense love and support. It's an honor for me to be chosen in this program and at the same time, an opportunity to grow as a writer. It means a lot to us writers that readers will be able to support through this program.

Thank you so much for the unceasing support, guys! Let us support Semper and Violet 'till the end of their story!

Semper Fidelis,
Tammii/ShinichiLaaaabs

icon lock

Ipakita ang iyong suporta para kay Ice Bear is Cool, at magpatuloy sa pagbabasa ng kuwentong ito

ni Ice Bear is Cool
@ShinichiLaaaabs
An angel was sent to Earth to protect Violet from evil forces. Unknow...
Bilhin ang bagong parte ng kuwentong ito o ang buong kuwento. Anupaman, ang iyong Coins ay makatutulong sa mga manunulat na kumita mula sa mga paborito mong kuwento.

Ang kuwentong ito ay may 45 natitirang bahagi

Tingnan kung paano masusuportahan ng Coins ang iyong mga paboritong manunulat gaya ni @ShinichiLaaaabs.