Title your Story Part

So for you's who dident know I really love O2l also known as our2ndlife.

I watched all there's videos, and when they posted a new video I always got notified and and watch straight away.

Now here's the story of why I called this book "glazing hearts"

I was out and about at my favourite park, I was watching a new video jc uploaded, I was watching it seconds after it had been uploaded.

The rainbow milk challange, I was so happy when I seen Sam in it.

After the video had been finished u hear talking, and i swear I heard Sam's adorable laugh..

And me being me.. I went searching, I look across the bushes, and Sam and jc and it here's were still there, I... I... Was in the place they were filming.

I seen Sam and Sam ward something in the bush he looked after to the bush, his eyes met mine, I was scared, and afraid I dident wanna say anything or scream or attack them, so I just ran away.

I ran to the place were u always go when in upset or scared, the big rock, ad the edge of the beach, that when you sit on it the sun glazes straight on you, it's the place I always relax, when I'm upset or stressed.

I nearly feel asleep not knowing what to do, or how to act, that I just seen Samuel john Pottorff, my heart was beating 10x as fast as it normally does..

I kept sitting on the rock.. And wondering, I was so scared, shacking in my skin, I dident know to do.

I heard boys laughing near me, as I turned back, Sam and the others boys, stood about 3 metres away from me.

I was shaking, I just kept looking back not being able to help my self, they pushed Sam over to me, as he blushed an walk towards me starring at the ground.

He sat next to me reply with a simple "hey" all most as if he was nervous or shy, I simply replied "hi" because I was petrified and shaking, and basically SPEACHLESS.

He said "can I please hold your hand" and as I couldn't reply in fear and just nodded, as in other words "yes"

He grabbed my hand, I thought I had to go soon as the sun was setting, we talk for hours and hours, I got his number, and I gave him mine.

We sat watching the sun set together, and as I said "I have to go now" he says okay I go to reply "goodbye" until he grabs me and kisses me.

I kiss him back and I can't help myself but stay with him longer.

I go home that night not ring able to think, but the only thing I could think was, is the real? Or is the fake, I just kissed they guy of my dreams, and it's not possible that I could feel way.

He texted me at 10:43 pm that night saying: "goodnight beautiful xx"

I through my phone across the room, but run to get it and reply "night xx"

I go to sleep thinking, this is not fake this is all real, I guy with over 2 million girls wanting him, wants me.

I wake up in the morning with a message "morning beautiful meet me at the glazing rock on the beach at 3 pm xx"

I reply "ok xx"

I get there at 10 to 3

And I see Sam waiting for me, with a bunch of roses, I walk towards him, and he smiles and grabs my hand.

I say " Sam why did you like me you have over 2 million girls wanting you and there are way more pretty then me why do you like me"

You? Because your you, you act like yourself as no one else you the definition of perfect to me, and I don't like you, I love you.

FIRST CHAPTER THOURGHS?!

WILL MAKE MORE SOON!

Instagram: @twerking.pottorff