The big news

So, turns out after that whole.. Sleeping with Sam thing, turns out I'm pregnant fcking great, my mums gonna kill me and I haven't even graduated.

What I'm I gonna do with a baby at 17!?!?!

And how am I gonna tell Sam...

*text sam*

"Sam we really need to talk like now ASAP... Meet me at the beach rock were we met!? Please it's very important"

I'm can't even think of what to say, I can't get my heard around what he would be think after I feel him..

Sam grabs you and kisses you, and says "day Abe what's up"

You really wanna know what's up?

Sam - "yeh"

The sky 😂😂😂

"Seriously babe what's wrong"

We'll Sam the other night, was great, but I'm pregnant.. I'm so sorry 😔

"Really?!?!? OMG yes! Are you kidding this is the best day of my life" if it's a hot were naming it Reece and if it's a girl were naming it Ashley"

Wait are you kidding me? Your happy about this" omg how are we gonna do this,?

"Were gonna have to did a house and love in together"

Alright we will look for houses in the morning?

"Sure, babe I just wanna let you know I'm the happiest person I live right now, I'm the dad, and have the most amazing girlfriend anyone would wish for."

*omg did he say girlfriend?!?? What am I gonna tell livvi shit.....*