The big fight

So I was with my best friend livvi and I was talking ad telling her about how I met Sam and stuff and how he said he loves me.

She got so pissed off and angry, but I dident understand shouldent a true friend be happy for me, I tried telling her that friends don't do that...

She ran off I tried to call her back, but she just yelled at me.

Right? It's not like I knew te guy of my dreams was gonna fall for me...

We'll here's m introduction, my names Bella

Lee perry I'm 17 years of age, I have dark brown hair but I'm naturally blonde, I have dark crystal eyes, and I love gymnastics.

And we'll livvi my best friend, she's got brown hair and brown eyes, and had a personality like a parent, but she's still my friend.

Anyway back to the story, after livvi ran off, I texted Sam, he replied back "home to mine?"

So I did of corse.

He

Told me to go in his bedroom so I did, and he walked in and cuddled me, he said "Bella I have never felt this way, I loved Mackenzie and acacia, but you... You just make me breathless and so happy.

I was so shocked, I replied "same" because I do Truely love Sam..

As I was relaxed he started kisses me and lying on top of me, I know what he was trying to do..

WARNING IF YOU DONT LIKE LIGHT PORNO OR SEX SENCE DONT READ

He stared feeling me up, I got so scared, he grasped his fingers around my bra and took it off.

I dident want this to be awkward so I took his top off, then all of a sudden we were both fully naked.

As I gasp, I realise this is actually happening.

Then I woke up laying so close to Sam, and then I realise, I had sex with Sam omfg...