gotta watch her

I was sitting on my bed listening to my music when Wes came into my room screaming

"SAMMIE! SAMMIE! SAMMIE!" Wes yelled rushing to my side and smiling like a bad man

  "WHAT? I'M RIGHT HERE!" I yelled back pinching the bridge of my nose and closing my eyes.

"Don't you yell at me Missy" he said waving his finger in my face

I looked at him a raised my eyebrow

"If I where you I would take your finger out of my face" I said trying to keep my cool. As soon as those words left my mouth he took his finger out of my face.

"anyways I came up here to tell you that the guys are coming over at 3" he said walking out and closing the door. I looked over at my clock I have 2 hours to get myself ready cause that means Jason is coming to! I have had a crush on him ever since I met him when I was 12 he's like a big brother but I've grown feelings for him over the years but the worst part he's Wes and James' best friend.

I jumped in the shower and washed my hair and body, I got out and went to my closet and got some white shorts and a blue tank top, I slipped my bra and panties on then my shorts and tank top. I walked to my bed and grabbed my phone and I started walking down stairs.

"hey guys" I said to my brothers

"hey baby sis" Lucas said from the kitchen table.

"hey hun" Cole said from the couch not taking his eyes off the TV.

"hey baby girl" James said hugging me.

"where's mom and dad?" I asked getting a water "they went to the store" Wes said I just nodded in response "alright guys come here we have to talk" Lucas said "Sam stay" Lucas said. I looked at him like he was crazy "ok 1 not a dog 2 so don't talk to me like I am" I said rolling my eyes "just stay" he said I growled and went to the living room and watched TV.

-----------------------Lucas POV-----------------------

When me and my brothers walked outside I got serious "alright guys we have to watch her. I mean we have guys coming over and I know all of us feel the same way" I said to my brothers "yeah guys he's right" Cole said. All the guys agreed.

We where about to go back in but are friends showed up

"hey guys" I said bro hugging Jason and Smith and Luke

"what's up?" I asked

"nothing much man you know just hanging out and chilling" Smith said

"what about you Luke?" I said "same bro" Luke said "and you jay?" I asked Jason

"practice bro practice" Jay said

"oh yeah you play baseball" James said

"yeah" jay said laughing.

"well guys lets go back inside before Sammie thinks we left her" I said and we all started laughing and I swear I just saw Jason blush when I said something about Sammie. Don't get me wrong if I would let anyone date my baby sister it would be jay because he's not player like the rest if us his only had one girlfriend and that was in middle school. Yeah i know right. He's faithful and I trust him with her but, if he hurts her I will kill him.