6. It's Okay To Cry

"D-Dr Kim? Taehyung-" I couldn't continue as my lower lip quivered.

The way he looked at me was enough to tell me that it's not good news. I tried my best not to assume the worst as the silence before his answer hung heavy between us.

"Misun," he sighed sadly, "Tae's in a coma."

"Wha-" I blinked twice. Waaiittt.. A smile suddenly broke through my face, "Ahhh, you're messing with me, aren't you?"

Dr Kim's eyes widened as he looked at Yoongi. The blacked haired man grabbed my arm and shook it lightly.

"Misun, what are you even saying?" he mumbled, "why will Dr. Kim lie about such a thing?"

But I wasn't listening. No way in hell can he be serious. It's Kim Seokjin's dad for crying out loud, of course, he loves himself a couple of jokes to freak the shit out of people. And with the mischievous Taehyung on his team, they were definitely outnumbered me.

Laughing, I stepped a couple of paces back as I pointed at the puzzled expression of the doctor, "Okaaaayy, you got me," I then raised my voice, leaning to look at the OT door, "c'mon baby boy! Come out now, I've caught you, you little prankster!"

"Misun, child," the doctor took a sympathetic step towards me, "please try to understand. He really is in a coma-"

"WHAT?"

I turned to look behind me as I heard a familiar voice shout. With messy hair and puffy eyes, the youngest and my twin brother had just walked back. Jungkook had a tray of food in his hands which slipped right out of his fingers. Jimin didn't even flinch when the food landed on the ground as he just stood there frozen, a hand on his mouth.

"No, silly, he's not!" I exclaimed happily, "they're simply messing with us!"

I skipped over to the youngest who was shivering visibly. I wrapped my arms around him to calm him. "I told you our Tae is absolutely fine! They're pranking us. Just wait, he'll come right outta that room."

Dr. Kim was beyond words. "Jimin, Jungkook, can you come with me? I'll explain Taehyung's condition to you. I have to call Taesung too." He gave Yoongi a meaningful look before he turned to walk away.

"Yah, where are you going?" I pouted as Jungkook silently freed himself from my grasp. He and my brother followed the doctor like zombies.

"Huh," I huffed, looking at Yoongi before I shrugged. His expression was unreadable, "I don't understand why they aren't happy that TaeTae's okay. Such idiots," I shook my head as I sat on the floor.

"Misun?" Yoongi said slowly, walking towards me. He sat in front of me as I impatiently drummed my fingers on the tiles, the sound of my nails cracking the thick silence of the corridor.

"What's good, Yoongi?" I winked at him as I looked at the OT door again, "wonder when he's coming out?"

He took a deep breath before holding both my shoulders, "Park Misun, look at me."

"Aw, stop being such an attention hoe right now Min Yoongi," I said, rolling my eyes. I sat up straight, looking over his black hair, "I know you like it when I give you my attention but don't steal Tae's thunder-"

With a harsh blow, a white hand met my cheek, making my face snap to the other side. My left cheek stung with pain as I slowly kept a shaky hand over it. I lifted my gaze to look at Yoongi as he breathed hard, his eyes dripping with anger.

"I don't hit women, that's not me. But this was just to bring you back to reality," he growled, a deep frown on his face as he ran a hand through his crimped hair.