0.1; Cheater

London's POV

edited

I was going to spend some time with my friend Kate, but something happened in her family now I'm walking through the doors of mine, my boyfriends, and two of his friends new house. They were expecting me to be gone until late afternoon tomorrow, so when I walk into the kitchen with my backpack Kian and Ricky look surprised.

"Something came up in Kate's family so we re-scheduled for sometime next weekend." I say dropping my bag onto the floor and lifting myself onto the counter. "Where's Jc?" I ask not seeing him anywhere.

"In his room I think." Ricky replies looking at Kian with a weird look on his face.

"Okay." I say hopping off the counter and walking up the stairs and stop when I hear moaning from inside Jc's room. I don't want to see anything. I think as I slowly open his door with my eyes covered. "Jc? Something came up in Kate's family-" I stop myself when I hear a feminine voice curse and I slowly uncover my eyes, revealing a horrifying scene, to me at least.

Jc is walking out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist, and the girl is laying in his bed in lingerie on trying to cover herself.

"J-J-Jc?" I stutter out.

"London, you were never supposed to find out..." He says running his hand through his wet hair.

"Not supposed to find out what?" I raise my voice, "That you were cheating on me?! Well, good thing, you can date whoever this is, because we are through!" I yell, tears wanting to fall. I turn on my heel and walk out slamming the door.

I walk into the living room to a shocked Kian and Ricky, past them and into the back yard, tears still spilling out of my eyes. I sit at the edge of the pool, taking off my dark blue converse, putting my feet in the water. Thinking.

How long has he been cheating on me? Where will I live? I cannot go back to Texas. Do Kian and Ricky know? All of these questions go through my head as I stare into the water, letting my tears fall. Did he cheat in Texas? Jc and I have been dating for almost 3 years now, but he ruined it.

I hear the door close, and I whip my head to the noise, seeing Kian standing there.

"What.." I ask, my voice soft and wiping my tears quickly.

"How are you..?" He asked, his voice also soft. I look at him with the 'is that really the best question right now' look. "Sorry. I don't know what to say. Jc is so stupid." He says and sits next to me.

"I don't have anywhere else, Kian. I don't want to go back to Texas." I say, and start crying harder. I feel his arm around my torso, as he slids me closer to him so he's hugging me.

"But you don't." He said. I give him a questionable look, and he says "You can stay in my room, with me until you figure things out." He says smiling.

"Kian, are you sure?" I ask, and he nods. "Awh, thank you, I really appreciate it..." I say hugging him fully, then thinking I need to get all of my clothes from Jc's room. But I don't want to go in there.

"Okay, I can grab them for you." Kian says startling me. "Just so you know, sometimes you say your thoughts." He says chuckling at me, standing up, and putting his hand out to help me up. I take this offer, and get up. Not letting go of his hand as he leads me into the house, and into his room, where we can hear faint moans from Jc's room, but play music to drown it out.