0.4; Best Friends Know All

London's POV

edited

I ask the question and both of them stare at me. "Are you gonna answer?" I ask looking at them.

"Uhm." Kian says, "We don't want you to hate any of us."

"I won't hate you guys, I'll hate Jc." I say simply.

"Okay, well simply, after you and Jc moved out to Cali with us, he hooked up with the girl that you saw in his room." Ricky starts to explain, but I interrupt.

"How long after we moved here?"

"Um... Maybe like 6 months?" Kian answers for Ricky, as my eyes tear up.

"So half of our relationship, wasn't even a relationship because he was cheating on me." I state.

"Yeah, basically. But let me continue." Ricky says, continuing this story of Jc's relationship with this girl. "So after they hooked up, Jc would take any chance he could to hook up with her, then after kick her out, and regret it, but continued to do it. Kian and I knew, but we didn't want to ruin your relationship, because of your family."

"So basically Jc is a liar and cheater. Great to know." I say getting up, not letting the tears spill until I'm back in Kian's room, go into the bathroom, lock the door and sit in the bathtub, sobbing, with my phone playing music. I put it into shuffle, and 5 Seconds of Summer 'Heartbreak Girl' making me cry even more.

I hear a soft tap on the door, pause my music, sniffing then softly saying "What? What could you possibly want?"

"London I have something to help.." I recognize the voice and get up out of my spot, walking to the door, opening it and see Kian standing there, holding two spoons and a big container of ice cream, I laugh through the tears and walk and sit into the bath tub once again.

Kian follows, I stand up, letting him sit, then sit in between his legs facing him, against the wall. Kian hands me a spoon, and I open the ice cream, taking a spoonful of the goodness and placing it into my mouth. 'Really Don't Care' by Demi came on and made me happy, relating to the song in my own way.

Kian and I finish the ice cream, after singing along to many songs, he made me happy when I was sad, so right now I feel like he is my closest friend. All three of the boys left about 20 minuets ago, and I take a blunt, and a lighter walking out to the backyard. I go some what into the hills, somewhere no one (hopefully can't find me) and light it, putting the end into my mouth exhaling the drug.

After about 15 minuets it is done, so I sit there for another 30, giving myself time to take it full on, and sober up. I walk back into the direction of the house, knowing the boys won't be back for a while, they brought Ricky to the airport, and that is about 45 minuets away.

I get back to the house walking into the living room, and up to Kian's room, already having an excuse if my eyes are red. I look into the mirror, seeing that my eyes aren't that red, and brush my teeth, getting rid of the smell.

I sit on Kian's bed, and turn on Netflix, putting on White Chicks. About halfway through the movie, I hear a car door shut, turning off the TV and pretending to sleep. I hear someone open the door, put something down, and feel weight on the other half of the bed, feel the touch of soft lips on my forehead, and arms envelope me into a cuddle, I don't react in anyway, as Kian could be looking at me, we lay there for about 15 minuets, before I fall asleep into a well needed sleep.