I. The Beginning

Love comes in the most unexpected way and in the most unexpected time with the most unexpected person.

Who would have thought that two strangers will end up with each other and you wouldnt believe it all started with a 20 peso bill.

College Days.

There's this girl named Mary. Simple, introvert, plain and boring one. Always tagged as "Teacher's Pet". She's the class secretary/treasurer that time. Tho she also had circle of friends but you wont notice her unless pag nauutusan sya ng prof or nagsusulat sa board, or naniningil ng payments sa class.

On the other hand, also there's this guy Adam. Nakaupo sa likod which is kng saan mo matatagpuan  ang mga maiingay na tao. You'll get to know him pag binasa mo to.

The two of them doesnt know each other's existence kasi parehong tahimik sila. Ay no, they know they exist but they doesnt feel the presence charoot..
They just know that they're classmates. Nothing more special.

------------------
MARY's POV

"Taraaaaa kain na tayoooo"
"Marya im on a diet" Jen, bff niya.
"Sige tayo nalang kain" Laiza & Rob, her bff as well.
"Kain lng, walang tayo" -ako. Ohh taray bitter si ateng.

Single ng time na yun si Mary, kaya minsan bitter minsan dala lng ng ka OAhan ang drama sa life.
Anyway, let me represent to you guys her ALIEN friends (mukha naman talagang alien)

Jen - Momma Bear at bonggang lovelife
Laiza - Payatot at daming lovelife
Rob - her closest guy friend
Drew - Pappa Bear at cassanova ng bayan
Sam - Chixboy pro walang chix
and too many to mention, basta you'll gonna meet them all along the way.

Sa mga araw na yun wala pang plano si Mary mag ka jowa, tanggap niya na hindi sha jowable dejokee.. may nagtangkang manligaw kaso "Food is life" kaya ayunnn single.

"Tapos na ba codes mo Marya?" - Jen
"Uhm yep, try natin if mag work ba to."

Nag work ang code ni Mary (btw, they're an IT student), infairness din naman kay Mary marunong din pala.

Fast Forward