Chapter 4

Marks Pov

I was going to the room of the patient who was injured because of fighthing from their reunion.

I was passing through the hall way then a nurse came near me and handed me some papers and said, Doc, Director jin wants to give this to you. please read it. Then i said, Okey, Ill give this to him after I check the patient the nurse nodded and smiled I was near the door then a lady running out from the door. It seems like shes in a hurry I didnt saw her face because she was going to my opposite direction.

Then I came in and saw few people waiting I checked him up after a few mins when I was don I told them, His okey, you dont need to worry, He will wake up soon.

Kira Pov

I went to the store running while wearing heels, It was so tiring when i arrived at the store my feet was already painful. I took a deep breath then fixed my hair then entered the store

After I was done I went directly home It was already 9:34 I arrived at the house and saw my mom sleeping at the sofa while the tv was still on I took the remote then turned the tv off and I woke her up and gave her the medicine and guided her up to her room. I took off my shoes then weng up to our terrace While watching the starts twingkling like little jewels from above they were so beautiful to stare at.

Then I stood up and reached my hands up in the sky then suddenly my phone rang and it was a message from gab saying..

Heyy! Lets go shopping tomorrow! 1 in the afternoon  okey?

Why?

Ill tell you tomorrow! bye goodnight!

Marks Pov

After I gave director jin the papers I went to the bar, drinking with my classmate from high school Charlie and Harry since highschool and until now we still have contact we meet up sometimes. Charlie said, Bro! Are you planning to have a girlfriend? Your already 26 Then harry said, Charlies right , Date someone.

If you will always think about work, You'll end up getting old alone. Then I said, Ive tried that but it didnt worked. It seems like I didnt like any of the girls that I have been dated before. then Charlie said, Maybe because you already like someone before that cant be replaced until now, because your heart is still looking for her! then harry said, Did you remember when we were highschool you always mention this girl to us that you really like her she was even your first love and first kiss right?

I didnt answered then charlie said, Maybe she is the reason why you cant like other girls because you still love her. You even told her that you will wait for her until she finish school,

This is the right time Bro! Then harry said, What if you sponsored a party. and the one who is invited is our Classmate from highschool Im sure that she'll go there. then charlie said, Yes! nice Idea! Then i said, What if she will not go? Then charlie said, If not, Lets just think this party as a reunion. Since we didnt have yet had a reunion

Pls vote If you like the story, hehe thanks