Chapter 2

Kira Pov

After work my best friend Gabriel callled me so we could meet When I got to the coffee shop we used to go. She suddenly hugged me then said, I missed you... then I replyed. well.. I dont miss you.. Her reaction change then i said, JOKE😂 I missed you so much so much somuch so much and i smiled then she said Really!!😄 Me too..

While we were talking about our work and life she suddenly asked me in the middle of our topic Hey! then i said, Yes? then she said, So how are you and him.. then i said, Amm... whut? who?? then she said, You already forgot about him? Your first love! my goshh then i said, Wait, hmmmm.... Mark? then she said, Well yeah who could be else😂 So what? then i said, We havent seen each other since that day. then she said, Really?.. I heard that he just arrived the other day. Then i said, C'mon why are talking about him, That is so long time ago please can we forget about him nah.. then she said, Whats wrong i was just asking.. It seems like your really not comfortable talking about him. then i said. I just dont want to remember him again okry? then she said okey, but what if you meet each other again? then i said... I dont know, maybe Ill just ignore him. I think he already forgot about me, and how i look like. After our coffee with gab.

We went home, I was walking on the streets then I saw a kid playing a toy I rememberd that i used to play that when i was high school

(2009)

It was fiesta in our place I was with gab. while we were walking gab said, Hey lets buy one of those then i said, What ? the she said that flying thing over there it seems fun hehe then i said okey we when close to that tindahan and we bought 2.

We started playing gab went first It was so high then it was my turn it flew so high and far so we followed it then it was landing off to a boy when i came near it was Mark my first love and he handed me my flying toy and i said thank you and he continued to walk

(Present)

I didnt saw any taxi or tricycle going to my place so I walked and walked that time i was wearing heels and my feets was already acheing

.I sat at the nearest bench I saw I took off my sandals and massage my feet then the an unknown boy next to me said, Are you okey? then i replyed, Yeah Im alright then he handed me a black colored shoes then I said, Its okey you dont need to, I can handle my self (smile) Then he said, You need this, he put the shoes near me then when i was about to asked his name he suddenly left. I arrived home wearing the shoes he gave me. I didnt saw clearly his face because he was wearing a hat.

When i entered the house I took off my shoes and put it on the shoe rack near the door I went directly to my room and I sat on my babypink bed after a while I was checking my facebook account then my phone rang,
I opened my messages It was an unknown number It says there that,

How was the shoes I gave you?😊

My eyes widen, I asked my self how did he get my phone number? oh my gosshh! He already know me?! then i heard my Mom called saying, Kiraa! come down someone is here! I run outside my bedroom then peeked down through the stairs and saw my friends from collage then run back to my bedroom and change then after that I went down and sat

I was asking why were they here then they replyed, We just want you to know about our reunion this coming friday We hope you could go because last year you didnt came. Then i said, oh! right our reunion, hmmm sure Im free that time I can join, perfect timming I left work for a while because of personal issues So while Im still here I can come (smile) then they said so well have a meeting tomorrow, well send you the adress of the place. So well be get going then I followed them to the door and when they left I closed the door then my mom said, That will be fun kir you shouldnt miss that. then i said yeah mom.

Since I am not going somewhere this friday then my mom said, Good, Im hungry we should eat nah hehe then i laugh and said, Sure. after that I went back to my room and opened my phone and went to the messages then i replyed to that unknown number
Thank you, but who are you? I sent it but after a while I didnt recived a reply so I fell asleep.

Pls vote, hehe thanks