Chapter 4

P.O.V (Steph).....

  I woke up by the sound of my sister screaming in her room. I woke up and I ran to her room with lots of thoughts rushing through my head like, what if she is hurt....or.... what us she found a huge spider, if she does I am going to have a heart attack!!!!!!

Just then i arrived at her rooms door. Instead of knocking i barged into her room. My head filled up with lots if questions to ask my sister.

"What the hell are you ok!!!!!!"

"Uhh ya. What makes you think I'm not ok?"

"Well let's see, first of all you screamed, and second of all YOU FREAKIN SCREAMED!!"

"Oh ya sorry about that."

"Well care telling me why you SCREAMED!"

"Ok. Well guess who is following me on Twitter!!!!!"

"Who?"

"The fabulous JANOSKIANS!!!!"

"So the reason why you woke me up by your screaming is that the jonoskians followed you "

"Yes and Steph its pronounced Janoskians with a 'A'."

"Ugh!! I'm going to sleep."

After I went up stairs I tried to go to sleep again, but I didn't feel tired at all ever since my sister woke me up I couldn't go back to sleep. So I decided to watch t.v. After my favorite show called, Greys Anatomy, went on commercial I was hungry and didn't know what do eat but most of all I was craving something sweet and just then a Star Bucks commercial came up and I knew I wanted my ice coffee and if I go I can have some time to work on my 1000 words essay so its a win win situation.

I quickly took a shower and put on my high waist shorts with a stripe crop top and put on mascara, lip gloss, and blush. I just put my hair in a simple high pony tail. Then I ran to my sisters room and asked her if she wanted anything and just as I thought she wanted a muffin. I graved my computer,phone,keys, and my wallet and headed to the car.

I turned on the car and my favorite song came on, 'Country Girl Shake it for me'. I turned it up and I was singing along.

When I got to Star Bucks I ordered. "Ok and will that be all for you today?"

"Yes."

"And your name?"

"Stephanie Gomez."

"Ok and you drink will be coming up soon."

"Thanks."

I sat down in a comfortable chair and my back against the entrance of Star Bucks and facing the computer and the restrooms. Let's just say I hate having attention drawn to myself and also I faced to restrooms because I didn't want to get distracted while writing my 1000 word essay.

As soon as I opened my computer my computer screen reflected on the tables behind me but I didn't care because no one was sitting in the seats behind me. 'Oh great! I just jinxed myself. Way to go Stephanie! Oh and look its a group of guy's.' I told myself in a sarcasm voice.

So I just ignored them. I was so focused on typing until a guy yelled out my name. "Stephanie Gomez!"

Great more attention drawn to myself. I quickly got up to get my ice coffee until I noticed they guys behind me were whispering and looking at me. I felt really weird and embarrassed but I ignored that feeling and got back to typing and I plugged in earphones to listen to music. I looked at then through my computer screen and they were still looking. Again I just ignored the boys until one of them walked up to me and tapped my shoulder.

I turned around to see a boy with green eyes and a snap back staring at me. "Can I help you with something?" I rudely asked.

"Uhh.....y-y-ya." he stumbled.

"Ok what can I help you with."

"You can help me by making a trade."

"Ok? And what will the trade be?"

"Well first let me introduce myself. Hi I'm Beau Brooks, The Beau brooks." he said while flipping his hair.

"Ok?"

"So listen, the trade is that I'll give you a autograph and you give me your phone number."

"OMG! Someone's signature on a piece of paper that I will soon throw away! Let me think about it.....uhhhh.... NO!" and I went back to typing.

He was still there with a shock on his face. So I decided to gather all my things and leave with my ice coffee in my hand. I was about to walk out until one if the boys in a bennie said " I think someone is pissed off." And laughed. I opened my ice coffee and turned around and through my drink at him. "Now I'm pissed." I said while storming out of Star Bucks.

I thought to myself ' I just wasted a perfectly good ice coffee!' but I laughed. 'I can't believe I did that! I'm so proud of myself.' I high fived myself and drove back home.

(Authors notes......)

I hope you like this chapter

Like and Comment!!! :)