13

"D-don't move! Or I'll shoot!" He stood there, trembling, as he threatened him. I noticed that there were a pair of scissors lying near me. They were smeared with blood. They must've been Akashi's. The redhead looked away, seeming quite fed up with the situation. The director, still pointing his gun at Akashi, started to put pressure on the trigger. He had calmed down slightly, and was prepared to shoot.

I picked up the scissors.

I ran towards him.

Stab.

The director groaned, there were multiple stab wounds in his back.
"Shut up bastard!" I stabbed him again, trying to silence him.
"LN... Why?" He dropped the gun and his lifeless body lay limp on the ground.

I ran over to Akashi and wrapped my arms around him, smiling as I planted a kiss on his lips. "Did ya miss me?"
"Not as much as you missed me." He smirked.
"I'm sorry for leaving." I lowered my gaze, I felt guilty for abandoning him.
Akashi lifted up my chin, his eyes comforting me. "Well you came back, didn't you?"
I smiled at him, pleased at his words. He stood up and reached out his hand. I held it, interlocking our fingers. We stepped forward together, towards the back exit of the hospital. Escape was a fine option, I'd rather not be separated from him again. My sweet captor. My emperor.

He pushed open the door and we ran, away from the colorless confinement of the building, stained with a bright crimson. I let out a laugh, I felt free. I was finally with him, we were happy without a care in the world.

- 3 days later -

Killers on the loose! The murderers behind the -- hospital killings spotted!

Breaking news: People are advised to avoid xx area due to countless murders

Murderers go on a killing spree at -- hospital, motive unknown

"Look! We're famous Seijuro!" I waved around the newspapers gleefully. He smiled at me and patted my head, giving me a feeling of warmth. We were at his family home, a place which was abandoned by the Akashi corporation due to mysterious circumstances.
"Where should we target next FN?" Akashi asked, while sharpening his scissors.
"Anything and anywhere is fine! As long as it's with you!" I wrapped my arms around him as I laughed. Life really was just plain insanity.

AN Hi everyone, I'm really sorry for not updating in a very long time... I was extremely busy... I appreciate all the support everyone has given me and I thank you for reading my fanfiction. I would like to say that this is the end. I hope you've enjoyed it and see you next time!