Pancakes&Scars

After the huge group hug, I went upstairs and got ready for my shower, I brought me cloths in the bathroom with so I could change in there. When I got out of the shower I put love spell lotion on, washed my face,and brushed my teeth. I put on my orange guy Harvey shirt and a dark blue pair of sweat pants. After all of that I blow dried my hair, because I hate sleeping with my hair wet and walked into the room to see Hayes watching Netflix under the covers. "What are you watching?" I sadi while jumping on the super comfy bed.

"Well someone's in a good mood, and I'm watching children of the corn"

"Okay Ima watch it with ya" I said sounding southern.

I got under the covers and felt tired instantly.

"You smell good,not to be weird"he said

"Well I did just take a shower"I smirked

I couldn't stop thinking about how Hayes had acted on the ride to six flags. I Know, I know curiosity killed the cat... but I couldn't help myself

"Hey Hayes"I said sleepily

"Yeah Princess," he said

Princess?

"Why were you mad at me earlier?"

He didn't respond

Hayes's Pov

I didn't know how to respond, I couldn't just say 'oh I was jealous of you and matt because y'all were flirting' so I ended up lying to her, and it killed me.

"I wasn't mad I don't remember you saying anything to me?"

she looked relived, and I was the opposite.

I watched as she fought sleep, and eventually tiredness took her over and she fell asleep, she was so cute and god did she smell amazing. she seemed to have no flaws. I don't know how she sleeps with that long sleved guy Harvey shirt on, I would be hot as hell. Suddenly I felt two petite arms wrap around my waist I pulled myself closer to her we were so close, I couldn't help but kiss her on the forehead something I wish I had done before. Before I knew it I was dreaming.

Aliyahs Pov

I woke up in the morning cuddling Hayes and I slowly untangled our arms and slipped away trying not to wake him up. I just brushed my hair, then my teeth and put on a blue v-neck, then my Gators hoodie, and some black leggings seeing as I had no plans today.

I layed back down on the bed and saw a text from Matt (We exchanged numbers yesterday) it read

Mattchew- Hey A, I wanted to know if you wanted to stop by my hotel tonight and play some videogames on my Xbox?:p

Me-Yeah sure, you brought your Xbox with you to the hotel? xD

Mattchew-Yas, is that not normal? Lol:)

Me-You honestly consider us as 'normal'? bofl

Matthew- I see your point...LolXD, well I'll see you at 7:00?

Me-yeah bye