Welcome!

Hayes's Pov

My mom texted me saying that she had something important to tell me when I got home.I hope its not that bad.

When I walk through the door Nash, skylyn and Chad are already in the living room.

She didn't mention it being a Family meeting...

"Oh Hayes honey, take a seat,"Mom says

As I take a seat I look over at Nash with a confused face and he simply shrugs implying that he doesn't know what's happening either.

"Okay so we're going to have a guest staying with us the entire summer because my friend has a business trip she needs to go on for 3 months and her daughter will be staying with us ," She States bluntly

Wtf

"Who and how old is she?" Nash asks

"Are neighbor Aliyah,she's 15.She's born in the same month as Hayes except he's a little older. She's really sweet, and quiet , you guys will love her. Oh and Hayes I think she gos to lakeland too"

My jaw is literally down to the floor at the moment.

Aliyah Hallaway? How am I supposed to spend the summer with her?she's so closed off and shy, Every time I've ever tried getting to know her she has completely shoots me down.Plus the fact that she must hate me for running into her at the begging of the year. I can't live with someone who hates me!?

"Wait wait wait... Aliyah hallaway the girl next door who hates me? How can she stay here we have no guest rooms!?"I said

she replys"Yes her, and she's just shy she doesn't hate you. And about the room situation I thought that she could stay in your room,considering you too the same age"

"I'm fine with her staying here" Nash says

Skylyn agrees with him

"Shes going to stay in my bed??"

"Well I didn't think you'd care so much, But until I find her somewhere else,then yes she's staying in you're bed. I will not have a guest sleeping on the floor,and I'm sure you're queen bed is big enough for the both of you"

"But Mom"

"No buts about it,besides she can't sleep with nash,that would just be weird. now I must get ready for work and I'm dropping skylyn of with her grandparents at the airport, she'll only be gone for 3 weeks."she says and heads upstairs to get ready.

As I head upstairs ,Nash pats me on the back and says

"Well this summer should be interesting" and winks

Interesting cannot even describe how I imagine the summer going.

Aliyah's Pov

I still cannot believe my Mom, How could she do this, leaving me with strangers?And only giving me a days notice. Hayes doesn't even know who I am, at least I think.

I decide to watch some vines to get my mind off of things. I click on the comedy section and watch a few vines, then I notice one of Nash's vines of him Hayes and this other famous viner named Cameron Dallas saying 'roses are red, violets are blue, baby come through" then the song you deserve rounds starts to play while they all dance funny. I laughed so hard,maybe this summer won't be that bad after all...No what am I thinking . I decide to go to bed considering its 12:47 already, wow time go's by fast.

***

I woke up at 5:30 and school starts at 7:00 so I had some time to get ready.Finally its the last day of school.

I take a shower then blow dry my hair and I decide to Leave it wavy, and just put In bed head frizz control. I decide to where a thin aqua blue sweatshirt,my dark washed jeans, and my aqua blue vans.My nails are painted Mint candy apple from Essie,and I decide to wear my plain diamond studs for ear rings. For makeup I just put on Flamed out mascara, elf liquid eye liner and wing it out to bring the blue out in my eyes. (Yes I know its weird that I have light brown hair and blue eyes).Next I just spray on aqua kiss from Victoria secret on myself, grab my phone,and black jansport back pack, white penny board and leave...today should be fun :\

***

Hayes's Pov

So...school just got out and im currently penny boarding with Aliyah,and can I just say that she looks so hot- I mean beautiful today... who am I kidding she's hot, she even has blue eyes and brown hair like me,what are the odds . Too bad she's so hostile... she says something that snaps me out of my thoughts...

"Hey, I need to stop by my house and get my stuff,"

I reply with a simply "okay" and continue to ride.

Aliyah's Pov

Hayes and I just arrived at my house, and i grabbed two of my bags and Hayes grabbed the other two

"You're house is so clean!" Hayes says out of random

"Well its just me and my mom living here, so it doesn't get too messy"I reply

When we arrive at his house he opens the door and Elizabeth, Chad her husband and Nash all greet me one at a time

Here we go...