~Chapter 1~

*Walks into The bathroom*

Naomi~Another day at school hopefully Davor wont see me today but other than that i can't wait to learn.

*She washes up and brushes her teeth and puts on a owl sweater and a black knee long skirt and knee long socks and doll shoes *

Naomi~I better get to school soon i dont want to ruin my on time record.

*She runs outside and bumps in The triplets and shakes moving back as they turn and look at her*

(They talk at the same time almost always just not when there mad at each other)

Triplets~How dare u bump into us you mindless whore but luckily davor needed us to give u a messages.

* Armon kicks Naomi's chest as she falls looking up at them worried*

Triplets~He said meet him after school  and dont be late or he will burn you again see you at school little bitch.

*They smile and walk away i grab my books with a smile still on my Face and wipe the dust off and walk to school*

*As i enter the door im greeted with the normal names from girls in the school sadly i have no friends sense no one likes me *

Naomi~ Oh my sparkles i forgot to say *looks at reader's*Im princess of the Ice and snow

*smiles then goes back to walkin and gets pinned on wall and puts head down knowing who it is already*

Naomi~..oh h.h.hey davor its funny seeing u in school so ear...

*He knees her in the gut*

Davor~Hello beautiful i came early to make sure i have more time to beat the living shit outta you .

*He smiles and climbs on her and punches over and over again intell she passes out*

Davor~ugh she cant even take a simple beating stupid whore put no worries ill take her innocence soon enough*rubs her panties then walks away*

*I wake to see i missed three classes i quickly clean up then i go in class i have with davor and his gang *

Naomi~*looks at readers*i swear ill tell yall everything in the next chapter so yall dont fell lost .

*i sit in my sit which is  next to davor's Twin damien i lied his my only friend mostly because davor lets his best friend brian rape and beat damien but ill explain that in due time*

Davor~Bitch be a angel and do are work*hands her Me and my friends work*every answer wrong is a spanking u well get

Naomi~oh um...alright*does all there work and right when im about to start my* °DING DING°......no

Mr.Lian~alright turn in yall work

*walks up to teacher*

Naomi~im sorry sir i didnt do my work today ......

*i watch as davor and the rest laugh turning in there's and watching*

Mr.Lian~Im disappointed come in after school young lady for your punishment.

(Everyone but naomi knew this teacher raped students male or female and his had a eye on her )

Naomi~alright sir *walks out class and goes and waits for mom forgetting davor's message*

*Davor hands turn to flames as he pins the teacher on the wall*

Davor~you lay a finger on her and i will set your skull on fire bitch

*Drops him*

Mr.Lian~y.y..yes sir i promise i will not lay a finger on her

Davor~Good boy *looks at the guys*lets go

Triplets~Finally

Damien~o..o.ok

Brian~yea lets go*squeezes damien ass*

Michael~hurry the fuck up

Jack~........

*they go outside and dont see naomi *

Triplets~ooooh she a dead bitch*they laugh*

Davor~imma beat her silly tommorw

*they leave*