Chapter 2: Charms.

The day before your first meeting with the Inkigayo staff.

LYZ POV:

Lyz: Bom unnie! Do you know who Jackson is?

Bom: Jackson? Like Michael Jackson...

Lyz: What? No unnie, not him hahaha

Bom: Then who?

Lyz: I don't know... He's apparently under JYP label...

Bom: Oh! I know him!! Actually i think Nana knows him better though.

Nana: Nana knows who better? 

Lyz: Nana unnie, do you know a Jackson from JYP entertainment?

Nana: Jackson?  Jackson Wang? Yes I know him!! Him and the rest of Got7 performed on the music show the same day we performed. But we didn't meet them. Why?

Lyz: Because he's co-hosting Inkigayo with me and im meeting him tomorrow.

Nana: Really? That's uhh umm... THAT'S interesting!

Lyz: Why did you stutter unnie?

Nana: Oh it's nothing. So you don't know anything about him right?

Lyz: Nope, not a clue. Why?

Nana: He's... i guess you would say... a very energetic person to be around...

Lyz: Really, why?

Nana: Maybe you should watch a few episodes of their reality show "I Got7" then you'll know what i mean.

Nana unnie walked out of the living room and you grabbed the laptop that was next to you and searched up their show and started watching it.

You especially payed attention to Jackson and how he acted. He was exactly what Nana unnie said he was. Super energetic and talkative. Super talkative that the host had to tell him to be quiet every few minutes.

You thought to yourself, "is this how he's going to act when i meet him." 

To be honest you were the exact opposite of what Jackson is. He is super talkative while you on the other hand only talk when you are spoken to. Sometimes, because of that trait fans think you are cold but it's just how you are. You only spoke short with your words when people were to talk to you because you thought that you might say the wrong answer and people wouldn't like you anymore.

Bom sat next to you on the couch.

Bom: So.. what's he like?

Lyz: Uhm... he definitely likes being the center of attention...

Bom: do you think you two of you will get along? It takes a while for you to get close to people...

Lyz: I don't know...

Bom: Well i guess you'll know tomorrow since you're meeting him at the Inkigayo meeting.

Lyz: that's true...

Truthfully you had no expectations when it came to meeting your new co-host. You were there to do a job and nothing more.