Y. 💭 M. ¿1

Breathe. Breathe. Breathe.

Jimin thought while taking the bus which would be taking him to work. The sun was rising. His view blurred by the cold air on the outside that met the hot air on the inside. Was ist raining? No. But drops of water making their way down the cold glass leaving a line of clearness.

Clean.

Silent. Everything was silent, but still so loud.

Too loud.

Music dripping through the headphones of a girl with a nose piercing. A man wiping his nose. Another guy eating his breakfast and slurping his steaming hot coffee just like that woman sitting 2 seats away from him.

Noise.

Eyes closed. Should he close his eyes? No.

But everyone does it.

Following a movie of their last dream they woke up from too early.

Breathe. Breathe. Breathe.

Why was that raven haired guy glancing at him the whole time?.

Hazel eyes.

Or is it dark brown?.

Jimin looked down.

I CAN'T BREATHE. contain yourself.

He started to contain himself. How can hell be so cold but still so warm.

Is he still staring?

He looked up. A Smile on the others face. Should he smile back? How can a smile cure every dark thought when there's still no happiness around him?

Sweet.. Pale...

He had nothing to lose anyway...

One corner of his mouth finally found its way up. Higher, higher. It didn't look as tensed as he thought it did. It was a miracle that he even got to stand their eye contact for so long.

What's going on...

The darkness was gone. And when the orange light met that strangers eyes they started glistening. Tragically clichéd if you'd ask him.

"Like a mirror.." Jimin said too fast to even think and stop himself. It wasn't so loud but since nobody really did anything and everyone was just one tired soul in between other tired souls, it got it's volume maximized.

Fuck.

And the eye contact was gone. Immediately, Jimin looked down again.

They are all starring. Everyone is starring. I wanna die. Let me die. Right now. Why me. I didn't even wanted to say something. But I did. Because of him.

In fact, no one was starring. No one looked at Jimin. No one gave a shit that one guy just said something. The grandpa behind him still read the newspaper. A little girl that said on the window in front of him was still playing candy crush saga.

It took a little while until Jimin got it. His head made his way up again. Teeth tensed together.

No words Jimin. Just one bus stop away until you can get out of here- he is still starring. Why is he starring.

I didn't lie. No one looked at Jimin. Because they all didn't care. But there was one raven haired guy who apparently did care. He.

And he was smiling again. Little did Jimin know that smiling wasn't the others common thing to do either. But somehow he managed to do it. Relaxing. Healing. It was a healing sort of smile.

He's moving.

The other one stood up and managed to walk past an old lady that was sitting in her walker and was probably asleep. She blocked the way to the door so you'd have to be super skinny to pass bay.

And then there was a red button which said 'Stop' in white capital letters. He pushed it. Wait...did he had to get off the bus when Jimin did too?

Why haven't I seen him before? How is that possible.. He was never there when I was.

More like, Jimin wasn't there when the other one was. Because Park Jimin barely took the bus to get to work. Because he barely goes to work. Because Jimin is afraid of going to work.

Unfortunately, his therapist had the idea that he, after 6 month of therapy, had now the perfect state of mind to start training: How to go to work without any fear.

Jimin started the therapy himself. Completely voluntarily. He started realizing that it was time to change. Time for a life that wasn't controlled by how many people are around him for that matter.

And he also kind of expected something like this to happen. But for him, six month didn't felt long enough at all. So he didn't really believe in himself. So this could go nothing but entirely wrong anyway.

50 meters.

Okay. Go.

Slowly, Jimin grabbed the strap of his bag and made his way to the exit door of the bus where the other one was standing. Waiting.

Luckily, nothing happened. Not that something should have happened but things that we would consider normal and boring, made Jimins day immediately happier.

10 meters.

The bus driver finally braked and when they stopped driving, the door opened and the cold fresh air touched jimins Skin. He started smiling again. He did it. He did it.

He got off the bus together with 5 other strangers who started walking in different directions. Except for one.

''You seem happy now... " the other smiled at him again. Again.

"Huh? Uhm... Y-yeah..." Jimin could do nothing but nod. He was happy. Kind of.

"I don't know why but when I saw you, I uh- I had that feeling as if I knew how you feel... I don't know it's just that you looked so tensed in the one moment and completely relaxed seconds later.." He began. He was taller than Jimin, not much but a comfortable height to look up to.

Jimin didn't know what to answer really. So he nodded again.

"I'm Yoongi, nice to meet you.. I guess?" he laughed slightly. Almost shy but not that shy. But shy.

"cool uhm.. Ye... So.. I'm Jimin. Nice to- to meet you too"

Yoongi and Jimin intertwined they fingers for a handshake.

He never had one handshake like that before. Awkward. Cringey. When you shake and shake your hands all over again but no one knows when to stop.

Unfortunately, Jimin loved Disney movies. And Yoongi loved Horror movies.

Unfortunately, Jimin had blonde hair. And Yoongi had black hair.

Unfortunately, they were so different that there could not be more space in their book that needed to be filled.

Because unfortunately, Jimins book got closed in that moment. And Yoongis did too.