BTS POV flashback

Warning! Some uncomfortable descriptions.

Before you had come along the boys were playing and doing whatever they were doing .

Seokjin had told Jungkook and Jimin to go check the mail.

The two goofed around before playfully going to check on the mail. Making it a race to the mailbox, they got there pretty quickly.

Jungkook arrives before Jimin. There's a big mother and in the mailbox there are a bunch of letters.

"Put these in your pocket." Jungkook hands the mail to Jimin.

"Why can't you put it in yours?"

Jungkook lifts his shirt to show that his pants don't have pockets. "I don't have pockets."

Jimin places the mail in his back pocket. And the two carry the big box carefully. It was sort of heavy, but pretty light for the size of the box. Either of the boys could possibly carry it on their own.

Upon arriving in the living, they carefully place it down. Seokjin comes into the living room, wiping his hands with a towel and swinging it over his shoulders.

"Who ordered this?" He looks at it before realizing it was the box he'd thrown out. "Hey did you guys bring it back in? Did you not check the name and that it as open and empty?" He points to the box raising his voice slightly. Jimin and Jungkook look at each other before handing Seokjin the rest of the mail.

The rest come into the living room after hearing Seokjin scolding.

"What happened now?" Namjoon laughs. The rest came to watch a movie they had plan to watch. And so they sit on the couch turning on the tv. Seokjin goes through the mail.

"But the box was closed and heavy." Jungkook grows slightly annoyed, not wanting to be nagged when he was just in a good mood earlier.

Seokjin looks at them confused. He tosses the mail to the coffee table on the side of the couch. He slowly opens the box, to see a frail little girl who looked beaten and anorexic. He steps back in shock covering his mouth in attempt to stop a scream. The rest take a glance at the box. Jimin and Jungkook who were the nearest to the box looked away at the thought of a deceased body in the box.

"S-sasaeng? Hater?" Hoseok covers his face.

"Wait she's breathing. Seokjin carefully takes her out of the box. Sitting at the couch, and placing her on his lap. She's stirring from the movement.

"Turn off the damn tv." He glares. "Now is not the time for a movie. This is terrifying."

"Why are you holding it. What if it was a dead body." Yoongi gags.

"Well it's not."

The small child slowly wakes up.

Now back to the present.