Chap 10 "Princess but Queen"

Kensey's POV
The girls told me what happened. "Let me see if I'm hearing you right. Rollins was chasing Alison through the woods. But you hit him with the car," I stated. I looked at Hanna. "Did you have time to stop or did he just come out of nowhere?"
"He just showed up out of nowhere," Hanna replied. "I didn't have time to stop."
"But why did you bury the body?" I asked. "You should've called the police."
"I know!" Spencer exclaimed. "We were all in shock and we were coming up with a plan to divert the police a different way."
"Like?" I asked.
"Like he just left," Emily sighed. "Now I think we should've just called the police."
"You should've called me," I sighed. "I would've helped you guys. Then again, you were thinking like high schoolers."
"We're in deep," Aria replied.
"Too deep and I can't help you," I replied. "I'm sorry guys. This one, you're on your own."
"What are you saying?" Hanna asked.
"If they find what you did, you are going to be charged with first degree murder," I replied. "You guys can't get away with murder." I looked at them. "If you find yourself in this kind of situation again, call me. I might be able to cover you anything that will link to you. Just don't touch anything when it happens."
"We get it," Emily sighed. "We should've called."
"Kensey," Ms. Marin walked up to us.
"Yes?" I asked.
"Do you have the clothes with you?" she asked.
"My dress for my performance is in my room," I nodded. "My performance is starting at the elevator."
"We gotta get the timing right," Emily sighed.
"I can make it work," I replied.
"Alright," Ms. Marin smiled. "I gotta go check on the other performers."
"Okay," I nodded. She left. "Okay, what is tonight's plan?"
"Any chance you could up security?" Hanna asked.
"You're going to have a table of FBI agents here," I looked at Hanna. "How many more do you need?"
"Like a lot," Spencer sighed.
"Okay," I replied. "I'll see what I can do. I need to borrow a car."
"Here," Spencer handed me her keys. "Go."
"I'll get some more chairs and tables," Emily sighed.
"Thanks," I sighed. I left the Radley and drove to my dad's underground palace. "Dad?"
"Yes, my dear?" Crowley asked as I walked through the doors.
"I need some guards," I looked at him.
"You still have ruling over the demons," Crowley nodded.
"I need forty demons tonight at the Radley in their own meatsuits," I replied. "I am putting on a performance and my friends from the FBI doesn't seem to be enough protection for my four girls here in Rosewood." I sighed. "Can you do that for me?"
"Forty meatsuits?" Crowley asked.
"Yeah," I nodded. "I told them I'll bring a lot of guards."
"You do know that if you take them, their only concern will be you?"
"Why?"
"Because if anything happens to you, I'll be going after them," Crowley stated. "But I'll send you forty meatsuits. What's the location?"
"The Radley," I replied. I went back to the car and drove back to the Radley. Night arrived quickly and I was in my room making sure that my dress fit perfectly. My phone rang and I picked up. "Hey Em."

"Are you ready?" Emily asked

"Yeah," I sighed.
"Be at the elevator in five," Emily stated before hanging up.
"Morgan?" I asked. He walked in, buttoning up his shirt. "Okay, it's not that fancy for you to be wearing a button up."
"Well, if I'm going to be dining and wining with the Princess of Hell, I mind as well make a good impression," Morgan smiled.
"I think you already did," I smiled. I kissed him. "Besides, she's already engaged to you."
"I have a gift for you," Morgan nodded. He held up a tiara. "I think this will make an excellent touch as an accessory."