Chap 1 "Truth's Out"

Kensey's POV
I walked into the diner and saw my girls at a table. "Aria? Hanna? Spencer? Emily?" I smiled. We all hugged. "Wow. Four years later and here we are. Our same old hangout."
"Yeah," Hanna smiled. I sat down with them. "What have you been doing the past four years?"
"Oh, just working for my dad," I nodded. "Just kind of same old, same old." I smiled and looked at Aria. "How are you and Mr. Fitz?"
"You can call him Ezra," Aria smiled. "And great. We're doing great."
"You guys have been together since you were sixteen. That was five years ago," I sighed. "I thought you and him would've been married off by now."
"We're taking things slow," Aria replied.
"Right," I nodded.
"I don't care, Sammy," a familiar voice came from the door. I looked and it was the brothers. "Crowley can have a cane shoved up his ass but we kill demons."
"This is Crowley's daughter," Sam replied as they slid into a booth. I watched them. "He'll kill us."
"Kensey?" Spencer asked. "Kensey?"
"Huh?" I asked as I looked at her.
"You okay?" Emily asked.
"Yeah, I'm fine," I smiled. "I'll be right back." I got up and walked to the brothers' booth. "Winchesters."
"Kensey," Dean smiled. "This is a surprise."
"Is it Dean?" Sam asked. "She's a demon."
"Not a demon," I nodded. "I've been through the round. Holy water, exorcisms, Devil's trap." I looked at them. "Even my own dad."
"But your dad is Crowley," Sam stated.
"Maybe but he abducted me when I was an infant and he's all I know," I nodded. "He may be the King of Hell, but that doesn't give me the one choice to be rotten."
"You're the princess," Dean added. "You should be treated like royalty."
"I am, down in Hell," I replied.
"Kensey," Aria stated from the door. "You wanna come with?"
"What's up?" I asked.
"We're going on a shopping spree," Aria replied. "Hanna's mom having a gala and we're all invited. It wouldn't hurt to invite another."
"You sure?" I looked at her.
"Yeah," Aria nodded. "We stick together, no matter what, right?"
"Yeah, of course," I smiled. "I'll meet you at the mall." Aria smiled and left. "I gotta go and see if I can find a dress to wear."
"Don't you have a tailor for that?" Dean asked.
"Maybe, but I think I'm capable of choosing what I want to wear," I nodded. "See ya." I got into my Dodge Charger and pulled into a side street. I texted Sam. A few minutes later, he got into my car and I started driving. "Do you really think it's wise to hide this from your brother?"

 "Do you really think it's wise to hide this from your brother?"

"He'll be okay," Sam nodded.
"I highly doubt it," I replied. "First, it was Ruby. The demon who's blood you drank to power up." We got to the mall and I parked the car. "And now me. Crowley's daughter."
"Again, he can get over it," Sam replied as we got out of the car. "You are human, after all."
"When have you known Dean to ever stop finding something to be mad about?" I asked as we walked to a dress shop. "Once he's made up his mind, it doesn't change."
"He changed his mind about God," Sam stated.
"Maybe so, but I don't wanna be your brother's next victim," I shrugged. I saw Aria and the girls. "Aria." I walked up to them. "So, are we going to make an entrance?"
"Duh," Hanna smiled.
"Aria," Ezra walked up to us.
"Oh, hi, Mr. Fitz," I nodded.
"Please, call me Ezra," Ezra replied.
"Okay," I replied. I saw a dress and walked up to it. "This has to be the dress I wear."
"That's bold," Hanna nodded. "By the way, you never introduced us to the hunk of a guy you got with you."
"Right," I smiled. "This is Sam Winchester. Sam, this is Aria, Hanna, Emily, and Spencer. The four girls I spent my high school career with."
"You went to a public high school?" Sam asked.
"My dad didn't keep me on a tight leash," I responded. "He knew where I was and who I was with. He was okay with it."
"Crowley was okay with you being out of his sight?" Sam asked.
"She's his daughter, not his slave," Hanna replied. "Besides, she was with us most of the time. What could go wrong?"
"Well, the only times thing would go wrong was when A was taunting us," I stated.
"I thank your dad every single day for that," Spencer replied. "At least we know A is out of our lives for good."
"You guys, why don't you invite Alison?" I asked. "She's basically your head girl."
"Replaced, by you," Spencer smiled. "You are a lot more fun than Alison."
"Well, thank you," I nodded. "Who are you guys taking to the gala?"
"Never mind us, who are you taking?" Emily asked.
"Me," Sam smiled as he grabbed my hand. "You gotta take your boyfriend, right?"
"I would, but isn't Dean gonna wonder where you are?" I asked.
"I'll handle Dean," Sam nodded. "What do I gotta wear?"
"For starters, a tuxedo," Hanna replied. "You can't possibly own a tux wearing plaid." I sighed. "Kensey, how'd you get a guy who doesn't dress with class everyday?"
"I fell for his personality, not what he looks like," I stated.
"Why don't you show up at my place two hours before the gala?" Spencer asked. "We can fix him up and have him ready to be presentable at the gala."
"You won't mind your girls fondling over me?" Sam asked.
"They know to make you look amazing," I smiled. "Besides, I trust my girls." Sam's phone started ringing. "Answer it. I'll drop you off at the station."
"Yeah?" Sam asked as he picked up. "No, no. I'm going to head to the morgue. I can meet you there." He looked at me. "Alright. Bye." He hung up. "Could you drop me off at the morgue?"
"Yeah," I nodded as I grabbed the dress. I handed it to Spencer. "I'll pay you back for it. I just gotta go get the money and give it to you."
"Don't worry about it," Spencer smiled. "I'm in your debt anyways. Just make sure he brings a tuxedo. I have a bowtie."
"Okay," I smiled. We walked out to me car and got in. I drove him to the morgue. "Can you get a ride to Spencer's?"
"Yeah," Sam smiled. "Just, uh, text me the address."
"Course," I nodded as he got out. I pulled away as he walked inside. I got to Spencer's and parked my car. I walked up to her room. "Hey."
"So," Spencer smiled. "What does the man who stole Kensey's heart do?"
"Family business," I replied, telling half the truth. "Hunting. That sort of thing. Something I'm not into." I sat on her bed. "But he's a total sweetheart and I really do like him."
"What does your dad think?" Hanna asked.
"My dad would kill him and then kill me," I replied. "I had to pull an Aria and start sneaking around with Sam. His brother would kill both of us as well."
"You're an adult, Kens," Aria replied. "You shouldn't have to hide your relationship."
"If you knew, you would do the same," I sighed. I looked at the clock. "Let's just get ready, okay?"
"Hey," Sam showed up at the door. "I'm ready."
"Let's do this," Hanna smiled as she sat him down. She started doing his hair. "You have really nice hair."
"Uhm, thanks," Sam replied. They got done with him after an hour. "Kensey, what do you think?"