Chapter 1, It's all my fault

This is my first Greenflames ever! There will be lemons but I'll you know with a warning. Please enjoy the first chapter

Lloyd's POV
I sighed as I stead though the window looking at nothing but the clouds. It felt strange living in a new place once the Destiny Bounty was destroyed. We were now living in a new but old Monastery that laid on top of a really tall mountain. This Monastery was burned to ashes, well most part stood still with burn marks littered on it. It was the Hypnobai snakes that caused it. It was my fault for letting them out, if only I was smart and wised I would of know not to do it in the first place. Because of me I caused a lot of things, I honestly didn't care much, until I met Harumi, she told me everything was my fault and that she would take revenge by bringing back my father from the dead. It really hurt me to see my father fighting for bad and not good. Telling me I wasn't his son, Beating me up, loosing my power. Gladly I got it back after defeating him.

When I first laid eyes on Harumi, the jade princess, I instantly fell in love with her. I supported her after the king and queen died as she did the same when I realized that the SOG (Sons Of Garmadon) wanted to bring my father from the dead. She helped me, she supported me but she broke my heart into two. I feel stupid for not looking though her. "Why does love bite." I question to myself. As I laid on my bed looking at a picture of me and my Father.

Kai's POV

It felt strange walking into this new place which I used to lived in when I first became a ninja. It did feel nice having my own room again, it was always so noisy sharing a room with everyone especially when they snore very loud or talk in there sleep, it would keep me up for hours and hours till my brain has had enough and would shut it self down making me the last to get up, which I don't mind, late or not I would love to sleep In if I had a chance.

After I'd unpack I walked out my room passing Lloyd's room feeling sorry for him, he been through so much, he lost his father, he met Harumi who broke his heart when we found out she was the quite one. I knew how Lloyd feels when a girl breaks a guys heart, I should know , I've been the same. Ever since Lloyd lost Harumi he has been quite, I thought he needed time alone, but I knew he needed someone to help him walk through a path of life. I sighed as I walk into the little kitchen grabbing a glass of water for myself and Lloyd as I really want to talk to him.

That's all for Chapter 1, sorry if it's short. I will make chapter 2 a bit longer, till then I hope you enjoy this chapter. Suggest what you might want to happen in the next or few characters. Bye for now <3