♡~ Starting Over ~♡

The sneaky author is back! Enjoy reading!

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

[Katsuki Bakugou]

Where am I..?

It's so bright..

A little of a weight is bundled up in my arms. I take a closer look and it's.. a child. Next to me was a person, I felt that I had a connection with this person and all I could see was red and white.

"Hey, how do you think will %-+#-$-$ call you?"

I was startled by his voice and for some reason, the question made me really embarrassed.

"What do you mean by that!?" I say, not even meaning to. My body's moving on it's own..?

The guy laughed.

"You're the '(:;"!#-$, how would I know how $-&$#% will call you?"

I'm the what? And who will call me what?

"Shut up, #&"-$+, I'm going to beat you up."

Who? Beat up who?!

"-&$%*@&(, #+-$;%."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

I open my eyes and realize that it was just a dream.

I understand if all dreams were like that but this one was so real, it felt so real, and I feel like crying. I reach up to my cheeks.

I'm crying.

I sit up and rub my eyes. I smile for some reason because I was feeling sad. Actually I don't know, it's just that feeling. Something makes me feel happy but sad at the same time.

I jolt to the smell of burning food.

I run out of the room and catch Shouto trying to reach the food with a spatula but was scared of the popping oil. In was embarrassed but this is no time for that! The house is going to burn down!

•°•°•°•°•°•

"I'm.. sorry.."

In front of me was Shouto who sat across me on the table and the burned egg he tried cooking.

"Seriously, what are you trying to pull off? What would have happened if you got hurt? Who will be affe..." Oops, I'm saying too much.

".. A-Anyway, don't cook. Seriously, who can't even cook egg nowadays.." I mumbled just to fight off the blush rising to my face.

"I.." he started and I look at him slightly.
"I just wanted to be even just a bit helpful, in anyway..

W-What's with the pouting..? Am I that harsh?

"Y-Yeah, just stop making a stupid face, it creeps me out."

Liar.

"Really?" He looks up.

"Yeah, yeah, shut up already," I poke the burned egg to distract myself but he stole my hand away and held it between his tightly. I blush furiously and pulled away but his grip was stronger.

"You mean you forgive me? Everything that happened up till' now!?" He panicked.

And he didn't do anything wrong, everything up till now was my fault..
If I wasn't so selfish and thought of his feelings maybe all of these never happened.

But..
maybe it was his fault.

"Where did this start again? You got jealous or something? Man, you're such a kid," I laugh, imagining Shouto's every movement and words. It doesn't even sting anymore, was just plain funny to me now, thinking this way.