Chapter 19

"What the heck is going on in here?" Uraraka uttered, which was followed by Mineta's "They're crowding the exit! What are they here for?"

A huge number of students had gathered outside class 1-A and created a crowd. The students in class 1-A were surprised and had no idea why they were outside their class until Bakugou and y/n decided to take the lead of going out.

"They're checking us out before the Big Battle Assholes! They wana see the gang who came through the villain ambush!" Bakugou stood infront of the door across the crowd and commented. "Its pointless checking us out, so why dont you guys just fucking scatter and make way."

"Its true that i came to check you guys out, but i didn't expect you'd be this arrogant. Are all the kids enrolled in the dept of heroics this way? Im a bit disillusioned" A lavender haired boy spoke up. He continued to tell the students that depending on the results of the sports meet, a student from the general dept can be transferred to the dept of heroics and the reverse was also possible. He wanted the students from class 1-A to consider it as his declaration of war!

"I heard you knocked around with villains or whatever, so I came to hear it directly, but I don't want to hear it from some snot-nosed punk" A boy claiming to be from class B shouted out. "Dont embarrass us during the main event you hear that?"
"It doesn't matter... It doesn't matter as long as you're number one! So suck it up cause you guys ain't gonna be top. Im going to make sure of it myself!" Bakugou spat back.

"Oh man, there's so much manliness" Kirishima spoke.
"He does have a point" Tokoyami agreed with Bakugou's statement.
"Dont listen to him, he's just making more enemies for us." Kaminari spoke against them.
"Y/n !!!! Say something! Isn't he your boyfriend? Stop him!!" Mineta cried his eyes out while taking the chance to hug y/n's leg.
"What do you want me to stop him from? From speaking the truth? Nope! Instead we accept all your declaration of war." Y/n spoke out facing the crowd. "Wait and watch, we will crush you all at the Sports Festival and lets see if you guys can talk big after that!"

"What are you talking about?" Mineta backed away towards Kaminari.
"This is not like the y/n we know. What did you do to our good ol' y/n, Bakugou" Kaminari asked Bakugou with Mineta excessively nodding his head agreeing with Kaminari.
Ignoring everyone's comment, Bakugou once again faced the crowd, but this time sharing a look with y/n. "We are going to be number one. Undisputed number one. Keep that in mind"
"Right... And anyone that comes in our way will get what they deserve" y/n added.
"WHAT IS UP WITH THIS POWER COUPLE!!!" the students thought as the day ended. Everyone was busy in their preparation until the day of the Grand Event finally arrived.

The Sports Festival:

(Class 1-A waiting room)

"Y/n? Will you go out with me if I beat you?" Kaminari asked to which everyone turned their heads towards him.
"Huh?" was all y/n could say.
"I know you're dating Bakugou and stuff but it will only be for a day. A one day date, well that is, if you don't fall in love with me at the moment." Kamimari continued.
"Hah!! You sure seem confident but sorry that ain't happening, you Extra. You're going to have to deal with me first." Bakugou approached from the back with a menacing smile on his face while grabbing Kaminari's shoulder.
"Uh...yeah...i'l take my leave for now" Kaminari said so as he backed away from the explosion.

"Bakugou, Can I have a word with you?"
"Hah?" Bakugou turned to see the person was none other than Todoroki. Surprisingly, without any other words uttered, Bakugou followed Todoroki outside.
"So what's it this time half n' half?"

"I've thought about it for sometime, and even though you're dating y/n, I cant give up on her. So this event, Im going to beat you and claim y/n for my own" Todoroki spoke in his usual straight face. Unlike the other days, Bakugou did not shout or curse at him, but instead he was calm. "Ha... That gives me all the more reason to fight harder. Afterall y/n is someone even I can't give up on and I wont want y/n to end up with a boring ass creature like you or that lightning idiot" Bakugou walked away as he said that with a cheeky smile plastered on his face.

Eventhough Todoroki said nothing, his usual straight face was replaced for once with furrowed brows which lasted only for some mere seconds as he went back to the room. Upon entering he saw y/n with whom he was able to make eye contact and exchange smiles. He made his way towards y/n and extended his hand for a handshake which she accepted.
"All the best for today's festival. And also... Im going to protect that smile of yours after this event is over with" Todoroki said as he walked away.
"Uhh...huh? Thank you?" Y/n questioned her own answer unable to understand what Todoroki meant by that.
"EVERY ONE? ARE YOUR PREPARATIONS COMPLETE? WE'RE SET TO ENTER" Iida informed everone as they set out to enter the battlefield!!

******

Todoroki vs Bakugou... Who will win Y/n in this festival? Or will it be Kaminari? Kyaaaa... Im super excited!!! (*.*)