You're Mine, Deal With It

Jade POV

I woke up in the morning with Perrie sleeping peacefully next to me. Her arms were wrapped loosely around my neck and her head was resting over my heart. Our legs were tangled together while my left arm went around her back, keeping her close to me.

I brought my free hand up behind my neck. I stayed as still as possible as to not wake Perrie. I stared at the ceiling thinking of everything in my life.

I have a majorly successful career and I'm living out my dream. I have two best friends that are like my sisters, part of my family. Lastly I have a beautiful girlfriend that knows how to bring me pure joy without trying.

I glanced down at Perrie's face to find her smiling in her sleep. I smiled curiously at her shut eyes wondering what she could have been thinking of. I gave up because knowing her it would be the most random thing ever.

I wanted to go back to thinking, but my thoughts where interrupted. My phone rang loudly on my nightstand. I turned my head to glare at it, trying to make it shut off so that it wouldn't wake Perrie.

It stopped ringing and I returned to my thoughts. This was short lived, for I was once again frightened as it rang out.

I sighed deeply and moved my hand from behind my neck. Reaching out blindly, I saw that I was just out of reach.

I sighed and pulled my hand back. It had bearly stopped ringing for a minute before it beeped once loudly.

With one final attempt I managed to snatch my phone up and look at the screen. Two missed calls and one new text. I had a call from Jesy and a call from Leigh-Anne. The text was also Leigh-Anne's and it read:

From: LeighLeigh

Jaaaaade up and at it!!!! We have rehearsals for the tour this lovely morning. Get your little monster up too. Leigh x

I sighed as I realized that we had to go in to work today to rehearse. None the less, I smiled and quickly replied.

To:LeighLeigh

Alrighty!! Cannit believe we're touring soon!!! And my little Pezzie bear isn't a monster!! xxjadexx

I placed my phone gently on my nightstand and leaned down to kiss Perrie's forehead. Nothing. I sighed and smiled at my sleeping girlfriend. I knew exactly what would get her up in a jolly mood. I leaned down further and placed my lips on hers.

I didn't feel anything at first. But half a second later her lips started to move with mine. I smiled into the kiss and pulled back slightly, leaving our foreheads touching.

"Good morning Pez." I whispered staring at her closed eye lids wishing to see her eyes. As if she had read my mind, her eyes opened to reveal her mesmerizing blue eyes. Unable to contain my self I lent down and gave her a kiss on the tip of her nose. She smiled up at me and whispered back,

"Mornin Jadey." As she pulled me into another kiss I shifted my body. I comfortably placed my right hand next to her face and leant my weight on it. We where kissing intently as I hovered over her body. My one free hand began to roam her body and her hands began to tangle in to my hair.

I made sure my legs where comfortably placed on either side of her waist. I broke our kiss long enough to teasingly get her to sit up. I settled myself on to her lap when she was fully sat up and her lips found mine again. Perrie's hands moved down my neck and began roaming my body and feeling me up. I wanted to allow her more access so I shifted my hands to wrap around her neck. I broke our kiss but quickly attached my lips to her neck.

She moaned quietly as I placed light kisses on her neck. My butterfly kisses led back to her lips where I placed a sweet and gentle kiss before leaning my forehead on hers once more.