3

I didn't want my parents to find out about my date with the Pegan man. But, my idiot brother told my dad, who told my mom, who decided to talk to me about it. Because they found out, the Pegan had to come to my house and have a cook out with the family.

The day of our date comes and him and I meet at a gas station close to my house. The first thing he tells me when we met was, "You're tiny!" I look up at him and say, "And you're tall." There is almost a foot height difference between us.

After we introduce ourselves and talk for a little bit, we get in our cars and he follows me to the house. He meets my parents and all our animals and we all have a cook out together.

After dessert, we decide to go out and do something. So, we go to the nearest big city and find a movie theater. The whole drive there, we were just talking about our lives and our ambitions.

Once we get to the theater, we go on their website and chose a movie to watch. We both agreed that we had to see the the Incredibles 2 because the first one was a movie that we both loved when we were kids.

We go and play two rounds of putt-putt while we were waiting for the movie to start. While we're playing putt-putt, we get to a hole where it was hard to get a hole in one. He says, "If you get a hole in one, I'm going to ask you out right now!" I tried to get a hole in one but I came up short. Of course, I was mad because I really wanted him to ask me out.

After our game of putt-putt, we go and see the movie. During the movie, we managed to cuddle the whole time and even had our first kiss there.

After the movie, we went out to Steak n' Shake. There, he asked me to be his girlfriend. Of course, I was the happiest girl alive. That night was just so much fun, I didn't want it to end. But, like all everything, it had to come to an end.