3. Meeting the stranger

My head is throbbing. I only had the happy vibes till I was with Matt . Arrrrrgh! I feel like banging my head so that this head ache could stop.

What creative solution I have come up with! Nice.

I entered my school hallway fast. I entered the passcode. I swore, stuffed my book in the locker. The book fell down, I picked it up. I swore, stuffed the book in the locker. The book again slipped , I picked it up. I swore LOUD, pushed the DAMN book in the locker angrily and shut it with a loud BANG!!

Can't anything happen properly?
DAMN that boy!!DAMN my head!! Arrrrrgh!!! I felt irritated, agitated and had the urge to drown myself.

"Whoa ! Whoa! Girl , What happened? Is everything ok? Are you PMSing? Do you ummm..... need something? Carol asked me her happy voice turning into a worried tone.

I grunted in response.

" Ok, I get it you are not PMSing. But, why are you in a really bad mood today?" She asked slowly and cautiously.

I sighed, Carol smiled.

She knew me so well whenever my mood is really worse she pampers me with chocolates, icecream and whatever I want. She is like a mother to me. She is there when I need her.
I know she is The Best!!

Out of nowhere Amy and Jake came holding hands.
Ok today is good!

I ship them. I will ship them like forever. They are soooo perfect for each other. It has been four years since they are dating and going strong.
Jake Woods was first know to be a player but, she changed him and here they are. She is ferocious , violent and broken. He is her calming dose and keeps away from getting into problems. He is charming, and really a quiet guy.They are like the power couple.

I should stop reading cheesy novels. Those above lines just looks like copy pasted from something like that, Seriously Amy and Broken! Hahaha

When will I get someone like that?

Well that it for me to think and well for somebody to come in my DAMN life.

"Ssup Nat?"
Amy greeted with a big grin on face.

Was everyone in sunshiny mood today? Except me ofcourse. It's Monday Guys?!!!

"Hey girls! Morning "
Jake said and gave his boyish grin.

Ok here we go....

"Amy , Nat was telling me why she is so upset...

I grunted.

" I mean in a really bad mood today "
Carol added quickly.

I sighed " So on Friday night when I went out , I accidentally clashed into a guy and I have got a bump on my head "
I told them completely avoiding the him shoving me into the wall part

Got to keep up with my reputation!! Well everyone in this school is afraid of me. Nobody tries to ever cross paths with me!!

" Was it romantic? Like that clishe type where he is hot and helps you get up and you blush? Carol squealed " And did he give you...."

I snorted and rolled my eyes. She took the clue and stopped talking.

"Let's go find him and punch his face ! Yay! I am coming with you girl , we have got to beat up that dude! Let's go ! NOW!" Amy exclaimed and was moving excitedly.

I smirked.

Meet my best friends who have so similar thoughts that if ever I have to take an advice from them , I would never get confused and will always get the correct solution.