Chapter 1

Lee Jieun POV
        "I like you, Jeon Jungkook," Those words....

I have been longing to say to him, and at last I have said it. But...

"I'm sorry but what should I do? I don't like you." Like that my heart just dropped into pieces.

That day... I have cried my eyes out, but I didn't cry in front of the others, not in front of him. I don't want to show him that I'm weak. I have to keep in. I must...

    But it didn't stop me from loving him but I kept it in secret.
——————————————————
Next Day

          I came to school and everyone was looking at me with disgust. Well, I didn't care so I went into my class.

          And there he was. Sitting on his usual spot, sleeping I guess.. We'll, I really didn't want him to see me so I just quietly went to my seat.
But unfortunately, my seat was next to him. I just didn't care and then my friend are towards me.

          I only have a friend. My one and only bff, Kim Hana. She is the only one that I have. She always listens whenever I am sad and depressed. She knows my feelings even though I didn't tell her.

          "Hey, Jieun. Feeling better?" She asked me in a worried tone. " I'm fine." I just looked down. "Yeah, definitely," I murmured, not wanting Hana to hear. "You know, I have something to say to you. Meet me at the rooftop after school, ok?" Little did I know that she wanted to say something important. " Okay." I just replied.

          Then, the teacher came in. So she just went back to seat.
——————————————————
After school, rooftop

          (Sign~) Class is finished. But then, I remembered. "Oh I have to go to the rooftop." Then I made my way to the rooftop.

          When I arrived, Hana was sitting on the bench. So I went to her. She saw me and patted a space beside her. I sat down. " Jieun-ah, don't get panicked ok?" I just nodded, not knowing anything. " Actually, I...
——————————————————
Well, sorry for cliffhanger😅😄
Alison2245