Chapter 3

Y/N's POV
Home🏠

        "I'm back, mom," I placed my bag💼 on the couch 🛋 . "Oh you are back, have some d-," I cut her words by slamming my door🚪 shut. I leaned on my door🚪 and tears😭 were streaming down unknowingly. I don't want to be hurt😔 . Three years... three years that I had spent on him wishing that he would like me back. But those were just my dreams. Dreams which are not gonna come true even though I wished thousands of times. I am tired and I don't feel anything anymore. I don't wanna do anything. I just wanna sleep. I would rather sleep🛏 forever than bearing this pain, this feelings... Then I drifted off to sleep💤 .
————————————————
Next morning🌝

        'Beep beep'
My alarm⏰ was ringing. It was 7:45am. I was still in my bed🛏. I was tired. I don't wanna move an inch. I just wanna stay in my bed 🛏. My head is burning as if I had alcohol.

        Then the door 🚪 creaked, revealing my mom👩🏼. " Sweetheart, are you awake? You have to go to school🏫. Aren't you feeling well?," She checked my temperature. " oh sweetie, your forehead is burning. Wait here, I'll go get some congee🍲 for you," " Thanks mom," I thanked her. " You're welcome, Jieun," She smiled
————————————————
5 minutes later

        " Here is your congee🍲, sweetheart," Mom came in with a tray of some congee🍲 with a mug of milk 🥛. I was covered in a pile of blankets. " You can put it on the table, mom. I'll eat it later," Not having appetite for the food.

        "Sigh~," my mom signed. " Sweetie, what's wrong? You came back home 🏠 yesterday and you didn't even have dinner. And now, you don't want to eat. Is there something you're hiding? You can tell me if you want," Mom patted my head. " Nothing mom. I'm just tired. I will eat it if I want. I promise, mom," I didn't want to tell her. It will make her more worried about me. I better just kept it as a secret.
————————————————
Kim Hana's POV
After school 🏫
I know Jieun is suffering a lot. Where had she been? She hasn't come to school. I better go to her house 🏠.

"Hey, Hana," I heard someone calling me. I turned around to see who was it. It's Jungkook. " What?," I hissed. I hate him. I know he is the reason that Jieun is suffering. " Wow, you don't have to be that rude," He just shrugged it off with a laugh. " If you don't have anything to say, then I'm off," I shut my locker and was about to leave. Then he just pulled my arm and turned me around. " What's your problem?" I can't take this anymore. " Well, about the thing that I asked you out... Will you accept me?" He just blushed. It's not time to get angry to him. I'll just settle with peace.
" Look, jungkook, you just rejected my friend. And do you think I would accept you with that? Jieun has loved you for like 3 years, even though she knew that she won't get you. She had suffered enough. Enough that that could kill her. I knew that whenever the girls were around you, she would just pretend like she's ok even though she isn't. She didn't even tell me that she's suffering. Please Jungkook... please don't make her suffer anymore. Even though you couldn't love her, just try to be her friend at least. So, my answer for you is... no. I'm sorry Jungkook," with that I left him.
————————————————
Allison2245
I hope this chapter is long enough for you guys. And I'm sincerely sorry that I've not been updating. Anyways stay tuned.😚