Chapter One.

Chapter 1: ( Aliee)

Ailee brushed her hair while looking in the mirror smiling. She thought that if she smiled more then she would forget that she was ever mean she thought that because she was the reason why her parents died.

"New year, new friends and new life." Ailee whispered to herself. She had a dairy only to herself and she would write her secrets, her regrets and her lies. While she was writing in her special book, a mysterious man came and left an envelope on the front porch. Ailee did not realise.

You might be a little confused see Ailee is not the smiling cute girl she is now. A year ago she was a spoiled brat. She always wanted things that she couldn't have and her parents wouldn't hesitated to buy it. One night, Ailee wanted a big beautiful toy but her parents said no. She wasn't used to that word, she got so angry that she stormed out of her house and her parents followed. Her parents were on one side of a highway and Ailee was on the other. They fought and ailee said to them that she wouldn't come into the house without the toy and finally her parents agreed. Her parents were walking over to her until a big green van drove straight into them. Ailee watched them die.She was lost - literally she didn't know where she lived. But she found out something, she found out that no one will help you so you have to help yourself.

Ailee came down the stairs to eat breakfast, after she ate she started walking to school she brung a coffee for the way but before she could start her walk she saw the envelope. She opened it and smirked to herself and said "Game on."