Chapter Five

Chapter 5 (Ailee)

After an extraordinary first day, Suzy asked Ailee to walk her home. But with that Ailee had to carry her belongings, not that Ailee minded but after a few minutes she got a little irritated.

"Hurry up, I want to go home this year!"whined Suzy.

"Sorry,I'll catch up!"Ailee said running up to Suzy.

"Which school did you move from?"asked Suzy.

"Um, I lived in Alaska."replied Ailee.

"Alaska, why did you move?"asked Suzy.

"Um.......I wanted a change."quietly replied Ailee.

Ailee knew it was best to watch what she said because Suzy is a very curious person. Ailee was going to ask which school did she come from until Suzy yelled out "Oi! Henry! Where you at?"

She yelled in front of a white house with a red front porch -bright red. You can see the red from the next neighbour hood. You can't miss it, it's eye catching.

Suzy looked at Ailee and said quickly "Henry, he's my childhood friend. We like know each other from like forever!"

Then the door opened and out came the boy named Henry, Ailee realised that it was the same boy she meet this morning. She tried to keep quiet hopefully he wouldn't noticed.But the universe was against her.

"Hello beautiful." Henry said with a creepy voice.

"What a perv. God." replied Suzy.

"Oh," he said while pointing to Ailee.

"It's the ball girl!" he continued.

"The name you're looking for is Ailee." corrected Ailee.

"Right,right." said Henry rolling his eyes.

"Wait a minute! You're that girl who spilled coffee on my homework!" pointing at Ailee.

"Sorry,I don't know what your talking about." replied Ailee smiling and making the peace sign with her hands.

"You are very cute, you know that." he said with a smile.

"I know." cheekily said Ailee.

"Hello? I'm here. Did you guys forget or something.God." After Suzy said that she sat down on the grass and said "Pick me up." to Henry. With a sigh Henry did and when he was walking to the front of the house the garage opened.

"Ah,dad is going to work." Henry said to himself.

Ailee was going to join them inside of the house until the garage door fully opened and Ailee remembered something.Something that was meant to be forgotten. Henry's dad's car was a big green van. A very familiar van. Ailee remembered the number plate. It was the car that killed Ailee's parents.