Chapter Two

Chapter 2 ( Henry)

" He dribbles the ball. He shoots and.... he gets it in!" Henry was talking to himself like always. He almost forgot that there was a such thing called high school until he tripped and saw his bagback filled with books.He groaned and took another shot, he missed and the ball hit the side of the hoop and bounced all the way down the hill. "Perfect!" He yelled.

He ran fast hoping that he was faster than the ball. The ball outran him in fact it hit a girl on the head.

"Oww, that hurt!" said the girl rubbing her head.

" Sorry, you ok?" said Henry he also noticed that the girl spilled her coffee.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

Henry picked up the girl's glasses.

"Oh, thanks." said the girl.

Henry smiled and asked the girl her name, she said it was Ailee.

"Ailee, nice name."

"Thanks." quietly said Ailee.

With the same smile, he said " See Ailee, next time can you not step in my way." After he said that, he tossed her glasses to the floor.

Ailee looked into his eyes and sincerely said "Sorry, next time I'll make sure of it." Ailee reached down to the dusty concrete, picking up her glasses and brushed off the dust.

Henry was surprised about how Ailee reacted, he thought that girls like to win the fight so he added " I'm outta here."

While he was walking back Ailee quickly yelled " See ya at school!".

Henry looked back and realised that Ailee had the same uniform on and she was smiling. He turned around and continued his walk to school.