Dangerzone Road

Jianliang told him he would get into trouble. But as Terriermon sees it, he doesn't fall into trouble as much as he slams headfirst against it. He figures with a big enough slam he can break trouble in half. That's what leads him to another clash with the imp digimon. Jianliang told him not to touch Impmon, but he figures since Jianliang wasn't around, the rules didn't apply. It's...what did they call it? A jurisdiction!
The devilish monster did nothing worthy of a thrashing, Terriermon just needed a reason to fight. And getting a fight from Impmon gets pretty easy. The easiest fights come from the most delicate of egos. It took a final verbal slam of 'butthead' to get a handful of bada boom thrown in his face.
Of course, Terriermon sees it coming so fast he only had to step one inch to the side. They clash like two plush animals launched at each other from opposing cannons. Attack call after attack call with varying success of hits: fire and wind and everything else.
The fight infects his brain like a hot fever. He grows more giddy, less concerned with safety, more destructive. Before he knows it he finds himself digivolving into Gargomon. This form lights every bit of his code with an erratic life, turning him into a destructive wind of bullets. He sees Impmon cower and serpentine in circles to get out of the way.
But one can run for so long before they bite the dust. Impmon bit it hard, lying in a twitchy pile of exhaustion and pain. Gargomon is just the opposite, still bouncing and ready to go another round.
"Come on!" he jabs at the air, "I wanna see what you got, I ain't done yet!"
Impmon groaned, "I don't know about you tubbo, but I need a good break!"
"There's no breaks in a fight, come ooooon," there's a childish twinkle to his bloodlust.
The devilish digimon knows he has to figure out something before he gets another round of butt-whooping. That's when his eyes trace over the soft bulge of his opponent, how it flows into those jeans. The digimon worried his lower lip with teeth as he slowly crawled to the digimon on his knees. "Hey, I gots an idea how we can fight...it's a different kinda fightin', you dig?"
Gargomon stares blank-eyed at the digimon, "No...it's kind of hard to know when you talk like that all the time."
Impmon growls, "Rrrrgh, I mean sex ok?! You heard of sex don't ya? I mean, you had to have seen it once, right? Or you just another dumbshit like that Guilmon?!"
"Oh!" the bunny digimon bobs his head with recognition, "I know what you mean! I see it on the internet all the time! Jianliang doesn't know cause I clear the browser history before he gets home, hehe!"
"Ok so you see what I'm getting' at?"
Sex isn't a foreign thing to digimon like him, but rarely do digimon practice it. But Gargomon had some practice synthesizing human genitalia at will. It was like a plugin, in a way. And having a dong and pair of balls just feels so right when he had those urges, just the very real release of all his tension. And yet he never had the chance to use his Gargomon form...and with another person. Sure it's Impmon, but Gargomon never had the ability to think ahead without his tamer's help.
"Yeah...I see..." Gargomon already focused on forming his jewels so to say, "I wanna see yours!"
"My what?"
Now the bunny digimon had the opportunity to groan, "Your human meat! You can synthesize right?"
"I get it, don't rush me, ok!?" The demon digimon lies back, letting all the aroused thoughts rush between his legs when he feels more than just balls and dick forming. He feels volume gathering around his legs and rear, adding more meat to the bones. He feels his backside gain more definition, a hole to vent one's sexual frustrations. But the best part comes when he feels two heavy balls descend from his legs, one girthy length extend from between his legs. He can hear himself groaning.
The final picture? Plump thighs and hips, perfect for any mon of any orientation and a hefty manhood perfect for touch. Gargomon shuddered when he sees the changes to Impmon.
And Impmon knows the affect he has on the bunny digimon. He rolls over, spreading his newly-formed cheeks to reveal a well-defined rose of an asshole. "This is what you wanted, right?"
His ears shake with approval, "Get practice with Renamon?" He can't help but get one in.
The big-assed digimon fumes hard enough to turn red, "For all you know, I fucked all of yous!"
That makes Gargomon laugh before he pats his belt guarding his now tented jeans, "Hey get over here, I can help you add another notch to your belt~"
Impmon rests his hands over the obvious bulge, eyeing the gun arms, "Ah-ah, you get dose off before you shoot while you're shooting."
He hears the gun arms clank to the ground. Gargomon finds the appeal of a bulge rub appealing before even reason. He idly rutts against those hands, huffing quietly, "Ok now undo me."
For once in his life Impmon obeys. To his lack of surprise, the bunny goes commando. One long white veiny digimon fucker springs from its denim prison, throbbing against the bridge of his nose. Impmon shudders audibly, his hands reaching for them.
And even when aroused Gargomon has that insufferable chipper attitude, "It's just like sucking a lollipop~"
The little digimon hates playing bottom (meaning he loves it), but something that appetizing he can't resist stuffing in his mouth. Gargomon squeaks at the speed Impmon takes all those inches into his mouth, even more realizing how slick and hot his mouth feels. He starts humping the digimon's mouth. Impmon feels the sweet pre dripping down the back of his throat. He slurps and kisses with an embarrassing desperation.
But the bunny digimon pays no mind, his balls bounce against the digimon's chin. It's an undignified display, even more knowing that he's doing this in the park. Gargomon yanks his pleaser out with no warning, leaving Impmon gasping for air. "What the hell was that for!?"
"Sorry," he apologizes with sincerity, "But I was gonna cum."
Impmon feels himself clutching his chest when he sees the digimon lying on the ground, revealing the curves of his tummy, his hips, and thighs. A glorious shrine to an excellent cock, as he sees it. "Couldn't finish without giving one of us a fuck."
Impmon grins, "Ohhh...you were thinking I was gonna be givin' you a fuck, huh?" He cruelly squeezes Gargomon's coin purse, making him groan with delight. "Nuh-uh." He continues, his other hand stroking that dick, all the way up to that mushroom head, "That dick is gonna be doin' the fuckin'." He scales the digimon's thick leg meat, his own ass and balls bouncing against the thigh, "But I tell ya what, I'll be doin' more the work."
Gargomon is helpless to do nothing other than shake his head in a mindless fog of lust, "Yeah yeah.
Impmon spreads his jiggling cheeks, letting his rosey asshole kiss the tip, "But that means—mfff—I get the rights—ungh—to your ass from here on out, got it?"
"Yes!" Gargomon has no idea what he got himself into, all he cares about is watching Impmon taking his long dick up that devil digi's fat ass. Impmon should thank himself for getting that monster of a dick slicked up because he can tell it's long. Long enough to make him wince as he slowly takes it and accommodates space for it. Another great trick of digimon abilities, one can always find room for a missile like this. But that doesn't stop him from grunting out in bittersweet pain, "Nuh—ngghh—couldn't ya pick—gah!–somethin's smaller?"
Gargomon has no response, just groans in turn. Impmon in turn cries out in victory as he finally gets it all the way in. He sits on it, letting his ass clench around the dick like a sweet tube of frosting. He takes a deep breath as he starts to move, his fat thighs held by the now jiggling Gargomon. He squats up, his cock twitching with each movement against his prostate, the sweet juice dribbling onto Gargomon's stomach. The digimon giggles, saying something about 'filthy'.
Impmon squats back down, crying out at the intensity of him slamming against the digimon's balls. His own balls shake and shudder with his cock's untamed movements. To add to matters of arousal, Gargomon thrusts up into the digimon's now widened asshole, making him leap along the length before falling back down. It turns into a sloppy ritural, Impmon getting good exercise bouncing up and down his ass and cock and balls jiggling while Gargomon makes abrupt thrusts into Impmon.
The digimon felt the pressure building up in his balls and stomach, "Hey hey—agggh—I can't shoot yet! You're the 'sposed to be the first!"

Gargomon gets a mischievous twinkle in his eye, "You didn't say anything about rules!" Holding Impmon by the stomach, Gargomon speeds up, his dick now wet from the pre lubing up Impmon's insides. The devil digimon bounces against it, now lost in a frenzy of rutting and humping. "Ngggh Gar-gargomon god-d-ddamnit..."
Gargomon has his head thrown back, thrusting hard. And like a missile hitting the small port in the Death Star, it sets off a chain reaction in Impmon. His legs contract, he arches his back, he hollers in defeat as his cock fires a huge spattering of sticky material on Gargomon's stomach. "Rrrrgh damnit!"
His cock twitches against his will as Gargomon humps faster than before. He shudders as he feels the dick expand in his stomach, "Wait wait wait don't cum in me—pull out! Pull out! Pull out—Agggh!!!"
Gargomon mewls low as his cock dumps a heavy stream of genetic material into the smaller digimon's ass. Impmon sputters and gurgles, the hot liquid dripping out of his asshole and down Gargomon's bollocks. His stomach starts bulging from the heavy load, "Gah...I ain't eatin for a week...."
A light shines round Gargomon, forcing Impmon to drop down to the ground with a splat from all the cum dripping out of him. In front of him lies a now woozy Terriermon. The bunny digimon toddles up to worn out digimon as he gives a kiss on his cheek, "Thanks Impmon! Maybe next time I can bring Guilmon."
Terriermon toddles off after giving a slap to Impmon's ass, "See ya!"
The defeated imp slumps to the ground, "Gghhhh...even when I'm willingly givin' my ass, it gets handed to me."