Chapter One

(I do not own the characters they belong to Shannon Messenger and Lewis Carroll)
This chapter is like a little kick off into the story. It explains how they have the party which leads to them getting stuck in Wonderland. This will have Flashback spoilers about what happened at the end of the book. (Thanks picture bellow I what Sophie is wearing for this chapter)
🌺🌺🌺

I cannot wait to tell them what happened I thought to myself as I got ready to meet my friends

I cannot wait to tell them what happened I thought to myself as I got ready to meet my friends. I was going to tell them about the awesome idea the Collective had and what happened when I was went to the Matchmakers. When my body guards and I got to Everglem the first thing I was greeted by the sight of them all stand by the gates.

"Hey, guys" I said nervously.  I so didn't think this through, but I'm here so there's no backing out now I think.

"Hey," they all say back except Keefe he says "Sup, Foster,"

"I have two things to tell you. One is that I'm unmatchable." I said softly but quickly. "Two is that were having a Spring masquerade ball. Yay!"

Tam, Keefe, Fitz and the (I think around) 8 bodyguards ask me "What was the first thing you said!?

"Can you please answer our question?" Keefe and Fitz ask at the same time.

"Oh, that well 3 1/2 weeks ago I went to the Matchmakers and found out it's not possible for me to have any matches." I say softly

"Why didn't you tell us!?!?" They all demand.

"Because I was still processing what had happened. That I might never ever have a match. So when the Collective told me their idea to 'give everyone hope' I thought that it was a great time as any to tell you." I say quickly.

"Oh my God, are you okay?" both Lihn and Biana as they run to hug me.

"No, I think it's the fact that by this world's standards I could never be good enough for anyone is slowly eating me up inside. But I'll be fine, if there is any thing I have learned after all the things that the Neverseen has thrown at us is I'm stronger than previously I thought." I tell them.

I could feel all of them looking at me especially Fitz.

"Back to the task at hand," I said trying get everyone's attention off me. "Everyone has something that they can help with. Biana and Dex, you are on the decorations, Lihn and Fitz are on the invitations. Keefe and I are on food and drinks for the party, Me and Tam are on the entertainment. If you need any help ask me, so let's get on to it."

I give all of them except Keefe and Tam instructions. I pull Keefe and Tam out of the group to talk to them separately.

"Keefe, can we meet tomorrow at 5:30 at my house to discuss the food and drinks?" I ask him. He nods and smirks at me.

"See you tomorrow, Foster," he says as he walks off.

"Tam, can you please come home with so I could show you what I have in mind for the entertainment?" I ask him ready to leave.

"Sure, when do we leave?" he asked me.

"Now," I say as we get ready to go. "Bye, guys."

🌺🌺🌺

So, just a heads-up Tam never went with the Neverseen but everything else in Flashback happened.