prolongue

Lucy pov
"does anyone object to this marriage." master said as my breath caught in my throat. Don't get me wrong Lisanna and natsu are perfect for one another.I just feel as though I should not be here seeing as natsu has broke many promises intended for me. Like when team natsu disbanded a couple months back.
Flash back

I sat at the guild sipping my smoothie when natsu along with erza and grey walked over. They all looked slightly unnerved.
"how do we put this" grey asked the group as I looked confused. My stomach telling me that I'm not going to like this.
"Lucy we have news... We have come to realize that being in team natsu has interfered to long in our relationships with grey,natsu and my significant other. We just feel as though no change Is happening in our lives because of this team. Although we promise to all still go on Missions with you." erza said as i looked at her confused my eyes watering.
"I don't understand what are you saying." I asked as Mira passed out landing on the floor with a loud thump gaining everyone's attention.
"what we are saying Luce is that team natsu is disbanded but I promise we will go on missions all the time I promise" natsu said smiling that big cheesy grin as the guild quieted down. A tear slid down my face as I stood from my seat.
"why are you telling me it's not like my decision would have mattered it's always been majority rules with this team dangerous mission three to one I guess we could all learn from this disbandment right?" I said snatching a request paper off the board as the guild watched. Kinana stamped the request as I turned to walk towards the guild door only for team Nat er... erza, grey, natsu.
"Lucy are you mad at us" grey asked as I rolled my eyes.
"no I'm mad at stripper, Flame brain and Titania" I said as i tapped my foot on the floor as Virgo came and got me out of the guild. Good thing to because not a moment later I fell into a crying fit. Virgo awkwardly held me as i cried.
"Im here princess... Punishment Time?"
Flashback ends.

I stared at the Crowd as no one objected I may seem bitter but it is because I really hate when others break their promises natsu rarely talked to me after the team disbanded he never he held a mission request in my direction the last time I went on a mission with him was a week before team natsu disbanded. I've been a solo mage for a long time now.
"you may now kiss the bride" master said natsu and Lisanna kissed as everyone including myself clapped. As the wedding party walked out my partner was Lexus he leaned over slightly to where you would barely notice.
"I have an s-class mission tommorow and the reward has a diamond key would you like to go?" he asked me as I nodded without a second thought. We walked out of the church into the limo.
I sat in the far back relaxing as everyone talked amongst themselves Laxus with his headphones on. Now that I think about it weren't Laxus and Lisanna friends before natsu and Lisanna dated.
"Lucy" erza said snapping her fingers in my face I snapped my head on impact before looking at her.
"OK now that everyone is listening when we get to the guild the guest will be seated then grey and juvia, erza and jellal, Mira and freed, lucy and Laxus them finally me and Mrs dragneel." natsu said smirking as most of the people cheered.
I smiled as I thought about their wedding it was a fairytale wedding beauty and the beast themed it was cool and romantic but it just didn't seem like they had mistake more like they copied a magazines style. If I were to have a wedding I would want it to be a classic my way or no way type the theme colors would be purple and blue maybe black.
"Lucy can you stop zoning out." grey asked as I looked at him confused.
"I was asking where your key pouch is" natsu said as i looked at him.
"didn't need it anymore." I said as everyone went into full on panic mode.
"what are you giving away your keys." erza asked shocked as I signed waving my hand in the air pulling allowing plue to come out. They all looked on in shock as I sent him back to the celestial realm.
"did you recently learn that I don't recall it on our team natsu mission last month." erza said as i looked at her in shock.
"I never went on a mission this team natsu reunion is news to me." I said as they looked confused.
"remember we went to crocus and got rid of a monster." grey said as I laughed.
"silly me always forgetting stuff." I said wanting everyone to drop the subject which indeed happened when they did I pulled on my lacrima headphones listening to music from my lacrima phone.
We arrived at the guild a few minutes later. We all got out I pulled my dress down a little seeing as it had shortened somewhat. We all lined up to walk in slowly being introduced when everyone was in we sat down. Mira started coughing and I looked to see her rubbing her throat.
"I'm sorry but I won't be able to sing my throat has been killing me." she said with a well practiced smile.
"maybe Lucy will like to." Mira volunteered me just as lisannas face went into a from before brightening at Mira's save.
"will you please." Lisanna asked me as i looked unsure.
"Lucy...lucy...lucy" jellal chanted as the rest of the guild joined in I signed before standing up.
"what song." I asked as they smiled
"unloved you." natsu said as i nodded walking over to the stage. I walked up as every one got quiet.
"hey is it OK if I sing a song" I asked as everyone cheered. The music started as I let out a light breathe.
"
Driving by the park tonight
I was stopping at the light
And you reminded me of all those days

Posted at the coffee shop
We would sit and talk for hours
Never thought in a million years things would change

Tied to my heart
Like a kite to a string
I'd follow you where the wind would blow

We were something
But you were fronting
Now I'm sitting here wishing I could get you out of my head

[Chorus:]
Baby, I tried but I can't unlove you
You know you got your hooks in my soul
Feels like I'm dying slowly all because you
And your love will never let me go

Haunted by the picture frames
I can almost touch your face
Memories can really be hell sometimes

I thought I could walk away but it ain't that easy, babe
When you're curled up and be lonely every night

We were something
But you were fronting
Now I'm sitting here wishing I could get you out of my head

[Chorus x2]

I keep turning the page
And I turn out the light
But I'm back in the same old place
A thousand and one times

Takes all the breath out of me
I just can't escape
I can't do this no more

[Chorus x2]" when I finished I walked off stage letting the night go on.

Hi I know this isn't my best work but I realized I have not updated a book in forever this is a trial writting if people say they like this I will continue the book if not well back to the writting board.