Ch 2

(Normal POV)

"We'll see you in a week Wendy!" Lucy said, hugging Wendy one last time before her and Natsu left for their trip.

"Have fun you guys!" Mrs Heartfilia smiled, before pulling her beautiful daughter in another hug, kissing her rosy cheek.

Natsu and Lucy were dropping off Wendy at Lucy's parents' house so they can look after her, although she'll be missing a week of school since it's too far. But, that didn't matter, Wendy was smart and would catch up with her schoolwork in no time.

"Alrighty Luce, we gotta leave now. Gajeel and Levy are waiting for us in the car." Natsu said, looking at his watch.

7:30am.

They were going to be taking their private jet so they didn't have to rush, but at the same time, they wanted to get there as soon as possible so it wasn't too late in the evening when they arrived.

"Okay, bye!" Lucy waved, as she and Natsu made their way down the front steps of the Heartfilia Mansion, towards the car.

Wendy and Mrs Heartfilia stood in the front doorway together, in the bright warm morning sun rays, and watched as the black suv drove away until it was out of eyesight.

"Now that they're gone, let's make cookies! What do ya say?" Layla suggested to Wendy, her chocolate eyes twinkling.

———

"Oh my Mavis! I'm so excited!" Levy squealed beside Lucy.

"Yeah, me too!" The blonde smiled, picking up Plue in her arms and cuddling him.

4:47pm

The jet just landed, and now they were able to hop of the jet and drive to their hotel resort.

Levy and Lucy stepped out first, then Natsu and Gajeel. The guys led the way while the girls followed behind as they chatted about the things they were excited to try out at the resort.

Levy was pointing at all sorts of things on the brochure, while Lucy watched and chatted along with her.

Finally, after the short ride in the taxi, they arrived at the grande resort.

While Natsu and Gajeel checked in at the front counter, Levy and Lucy went outside and explored some of the resort.

The large building was made of a lot of glass which the sunset reflected on, and had nice light colours. In the front of the building was a large swimming pool with light yellow beach chairs surrounding it, and mint green beach umbrellas above each chair.

In front of the pool, was the beach. It had clear blue ocean water and crystal white sand that was soft enough so it didn't hurt your bare feet when you walked on it.

The slight breeze blew through the leaves of the palm trees, as well as through Lucy's golden, waist long hair. The golden light from the sunset warmed their skin, perhaps they would get a tan during their time here.

It was simply gorgeous.

Lucy and Levy didn't even realize they were smiling so much until their cheeks started to get sore. But that didn't stop them. They had so much planned for this week and they were more than excited.

"Luce! Let's go check out our room, then we can come back out and explore later!" Natsu called from the pool.

"I'll see ya in a few minutes Lev!" His wife said to Levy, before she jogged away from the beach and back into the building, Plue following close behind.