ONE - it's like i've seen you before

Kim Yerim made her way down the bustling sidewalks with purpose, passing food vendors and through crowds of people quickly; as she had to get back to her office in a minute's time or else she would be back late for her next appointment.

She'd spent too much time flipping through magazines like Vogue Korea during lunch break again, surveying the kpop idols and their outfits, wishing she could afford it all. Or at least that she could be the designer for it all.

As she neared her destination, a young man covered in tattoos and adorned in a big sweatshirt, joggers, boots and a face mask, his jacket with the hood up walked by, seeming like he was in a rush — so much of a rush that he slammed his side into her on the way past. He looked back at her and met eyes with her, looking maybe the teensiest bit guilty but turning after that, rounding the next corner at the end of the block.

She remembered the way the ink on his neck curled over the edge of the fabric of his hoodie, and the tattoos on his hands showed too, making her think he most likely had a lot more to show under all those clothes. She turned back around and pulled open the door to her building, walking in and thinking.

That man had the prettiest eyes but he looked fairly familiar like she had seen him before.

Probably just around town, though. Not many people looked like him where they were located in that city.

Not many at all.