Chapter four

It was lazy day and it was all Cameron's idea. I had woke up from being on top of cameron and Cameron's arms around me. I woke cameron up by moving so much. me and cameron didn't brush our teeth or anything. I didn't do my hair or cam. so I had put on some black and grey sweatpants and a black Shirt. cameron had these black sweatpants and a white shirt so we was kinda Matching. and it was 9 a.m in the morning this time and we was doing to sleep at 12 a.m at night. me and cameron got done changing in the same room and left to go down stairs to find something to eat. I had some ice cream and so did cameron. We went in the living and sat on the couch and watched tv for about 2 hours we was playing around those hours. When it got to 11 a.m we went up stairs to my room cause that's where cameron wanted to go. So we went up stairs and sat on the bed and cameron just started kissing me and I liked it a lot. I fell back onto the bed and cameron was also on top of me. I broke the kiss saying "so this is where we left off at" cameron said "yes it is chance". Cameron began to take his shirt off and throwing it on the floor reveling his tone body. I bit my lip just a little and we began to restart the kiss cameron picked me up not breaking the kiss and sat me down on top of his lap. I broke away from the kiss once more and toke off my shirt showing off my galaxy bra. Cameron just looked at them and smiled. We started to kiss once more. And as possible u can think I was on my side of the bed gasping for air and so was cameron. Cameron looked at me and said "that was the best lazy day chance" and I had told him that "it wasn't a lazy day if we exercised" we laughed. But I still couldn't believe that I actually did that. It was like 12:50 p.m by now. Me and cameron got dressed and went to his place to go and see if they cleaned up anything. And let me tell u as soon as we opened the door it was stuff everywhere even in the kitchen I say. Cameron was a hella mad at this. Nash was sleep on the couch we didn't wake him we just went to his room. Cameron has a lock on his door so I'll say that Cameron's room was the cleanest. Cameron forgot to grab his car keys yesterday while we was in his room talking and doing others. We left the place and went back to my house. Cameron had asked if I was hungry and I had said yea. We left and went to wendeys. The whole time while cameron was driving he was rubbing my thigh while I was rubbing his hand on my thigh. When we arrived there I had got a jr. Bacon cheese burger and fries and a vinalla ice cream and I medium dr.pepper. Cameron had got a jr. Bacon cheese burger and fries and chocolate ice cream and a medium Mountain Dew. Paided and went back home. Me and cameron sat on the couch and ate while watching tv. I ate all my food and toke a nap. Cameron never went to sleep but stayed next to me the whole time I was like sleep for two hours it was and it was 3:20 p.m. Me and cameron was talking for a long time. We was just talking about stuff and then cameron asked for my full name so I told him. My full name is chance Camille Bella. I never knew cameron middle name till he told me and it was Cameron Alexander Dallas. I liked Cameron's name a lot I really do. When me and cameron talk we just don't stop by the time we was done talking it 8 at night. I was surprised that we talked for 5 hours. I told cameron that I didn't care for how long I talked to him I'm just still with him and I love u. He said I love u too and then he kissed me on the lips. Cameron's lips are so damn soft. Me and cameron had figured like since it's lazy day what we go to tomorrow I told him we can do something fun so I figured out a lot of stuff but his fans would mess everything up for use and so I figured that how about we go to Buffalo Wild Wings but u can be under cover or we can just sit far in the back of the place. While we was thinking for that long it was 11 p.m. Me and got in the shower we both got done at the same time and cameron still on sleep in his underwear and his underwear was always so tight and u can just it. This time I had on these super tight shorts that very very short and a sports bra. Cameron loved when I got comfortable just to go to sleep with him I even liked it to. I told cameron not to for get that we're taking my car and dress nice and other stuff like that. I told him goodnight and I love him and he said the same and kissed my neck.