Chapter 1 - At My Front Door

Weekends are my favorite.

I love to lounge around in my pj's all day, if possible although my mom usually convinces me to get ready and I end up going out to hang out with my friends or go to the movies. 

I'm chilling on the couch in my gray Forever 21 pj's when the doorbell rang and my mom called, "Willow get the door to please!"

"Who could be up this early?" I wonder as I run to open the door and yank the door open to find a tall blond guy a serious expression on his face. 

"Can I help you?" I ask meeting Travis Miller's icy eyes. Whats the captain of Red Wood high football team doing at my door? I only know him because Louisa one of my best friends is dating Brad, one of his football buddies. 

At the door realization hits me and  I look down at my gray PJs and then look up at Travis door jeans and his varsity jacket with a big T on the chest. Great first impression Willow I chide myself

He smirks and says, "This is for your mom," thrusting a piece of paper in my hands. 

"Uh, thanks?"

He nods before jumping down the porch steps and leaving me speechless when he hops in a  black Range Rover and busts out of the driveway. 

I find my mom when I turn around, "Mom do you know Travis Miller's family?" I asked handing her the piece of paper.

She looks surprised by why I would ask that. "They're quite a nice family don't you think?" 

"Honey, they're our old college friends," she says before leaving the room in a cloud of flowery perfume. College friends? Yeah, no thank you. All I know about Travis is that he plays football and girls literally fall at his feet. 

 \\\///the next morning///\\\

Travis Miller at my door yesterday crosses my mind as I get ready the next morning. My speakers blast Trouble by Taylor Swift as I spritz myself with Bonjour Paris and grab my bag. 

I lock the house with my cute macramé keychain and drive to school in my red Subaru. When I get there I walk to my locker to meet my friends like every morning. 

"Hi!" Kate's sporting her strawberry blond hair in a cute messy bun on her head and holds a large Starbucks pumpkin spice latte. Kate's wearing leggings, black boots, gray crop top, a blue flannel open, and a gold chain necklace falling down her chest along with her small black purse. 

Lou's wearing black leggings, a red flannel, white Converse and Brad's leather jacket draped on her shoulders

I'm wearing a gray cropped sweater, burgundy mini skirt, nude pink infinity scarf, black sheer tights, and my favorite boots that match my skirt. 

I give my BFF'S hugs and smile slightly at Brad who's holding Lou's hand and saying something that makes Lou smile and the hallway bubbles with her laughter

I give my BFF'S hugs and smile slightly at Brad who's holding Lou's hand and saying something that makes Lou smile and the hallway bubbles with her laughter. Louisa has a boyfriend and at first, I was surprised, but quickly got used to it. 

I have no time for boys. 

Travis at my front door crosses my mind yet again and I shake it off.  (Hah I'm funny..not.) The Devil himself comes when he and his crew come to get Brad. His "crew" consists of Luke Anderson, Brad and Chad Smith the twin brothers, and of course Travis the leader himself. 

Brad says something that makes Lou blush and she says, "Braddddd,"

"See you later babe," he says kissing her cheek. The Devil and his broad shoulder crew walk by and The Devil shoves my shoulder hard when he and his crew stride by there broad shoulders creating a wall in the crowded hallway. 

They march through the hallway making a pathway and there confidence oozing out of their pores. I clutch my bag tightly to my side when they stride by. 

"Watch where your standing," he growls shoving my shoulder hard as he walks by without even apologizing. 

Who does he think he is?

"Jerk!" I snap and crutch down to pick the spilled contents of my bag in the midst of the crowded hallway. 

"Are you ok?" Kate asks finishing off her latte. 

"Yeah I'm ok, but my bag isn't," I say looking down at my bag were a flower pin used to be. 

"He's really nice Willow," Lou defends Travis.

"Look I know Brad's your boyfriend, but why are you defending his jerk of a friend!?" I question and her eyes go wide. 

"Willow, your my best friend but don't you think you should give him a chance? I mean you don't even know him." Lou tries to say but I cut her off. 

"How would you feel if he came to your house yesterday while you were in your pj's and had a note for your mom and when you ask how she knows his family she says my parents and his  were college friends?!" 

Authors Note: Hey, everyone! This chapter has been edited and if you read the original you can see a few things are different. I might make this chapter longer but I'm not sure yet. What do you guys think? Let me know :)

Question: Do you guys like Taylor Swift's songs?

I'm not a Swiftie but I like most of her music. Like Blank Space, You Belong with Me, Bad Blood, and her recent one which is Calm Down. 

💗

Paris_Lover10