Raindeer Games -Loki Laufeyson

It was late. The Avengers tower had just cleared out from the recent party Tony Stark just had. Everyone was dressed casually and ready to just relax after the large party.

Tony, Steve, Natasha, Bruce, Wanda, Bucky, Sam, Vision, Peter, Scott, Rhodes, Loki and yourself sat around the living room with a couple of drinks. That's what the 'after party' consisted of.

"I find this mortal realm quite captivating, the stories and facts you mortals have wrong." Thor acknowledged.

I decided to chime in, "Well mighty Thor, not all of us 'mortals' have the time to travel through space and get these stories right. I mean they are fictional stories."

I glanced over to Loki, he was reading and looked annoyed and un-interested. On the other hand Thor and tell other Avengers were talking, laughing and having a good time.

I never really had an attraction towards any of the Avengers, but I had a little crush on Loki. I don't know why I'm attracted to him, maybe his looks? Intelligence? I never got to know him up close and-

"(Y/n)?" Bucky waved his hand in front of my face, "You zoned out on us, are we really that boring?"

I blushed, "What? N-no that's not...I-I just lost in my thoughts." Ugh why do I have to stutter when I'm flustered?

I looked up again this time at Loki, who was smirking at me. I looked away fast and blushed again.

Thor started telling stories about Asgard and his many adventures.

~Time Skip~
(1-2 hours later)

"Okay, okay. Let's see if it's all true, Hey! Reindeer games." Tony voiced.

Loki looked up from reading his book, To Kill a Mockingbird, clearly annoyed by the nickname. "Yes..?"

"So Thor your brother...or wait you're adopted....anyways is it true? The stories, the great adventures?" Tony said.

Loki smiled mischievously and looked to Thor, who gave a disapproving shake of his head.

"No not all of them, but most yes." Loki stated, he looked over to me as I laughed with the rest of the Avengers.

Thor tried to hide his embarrassment by telling another one of his great stories.

~A few or a lot more drinks later~

Everyone laughed. Tony was clearly very drunk and so were the rest of the Avengers, telling stories upon stories and laughter.

"Hey Stevie, did you know that some people think you and Bucky are a thing?" I didn't drink a lot, maybe just a little drunk...

It was quite, then everyone laughed again.

"(Y/n)," Bucky started, "I am personally not against gay...anything, but me and Steve together?!?"

Everyone laughs again, even Loki had a hint of a smile.

"Bucky, it's alright." Steve chuckles, "People will think what they want."

Oh yeah, It's nearly impossible for Steve to get drunk.

I look up to find Loki smirking at me agan! He winks and I blush deeply. God damnit why does he do that?

"Reindeer games and (Y/n)!?!" Exclaimed Tony, very drunk.

Loki gets up, slamming his book shut and shooting Tony a glare while he walks out of the room. I get up as well, there is whistles but I give a glare and everyone shuts up.

I walk down the hallway to find Loki waiting at the elevator, "Hey, I'm sorry about Tony he's very drunk and I-" He cuts me off.

"(Y/n) it's okay, I only walked out because I knew you'd follow me."
God of mischief... He smirks and steps in the elevator, I follow.

Does he have feelings too? Oh god.

"Yes Darling, I do." He interrupts my thoughts.

"W-What? I'm sorry I-" he cuts me off, "I can read your thoughts."

Shit. He talks so smoothly and the smirk he was giving me all night...

"Darling, I can still read your thoughts." He turns towards me, "Yes, (Y/n) I do have feelings for you."

The next thing he does is kiss me.

He leans in and our lips connect, we move in sync. My stomach is doing flips and I smile, reach my arms to his neck and pull him closer. We pull away.

"Wow" I blush and notice the elevator stopped.

"Loki did you-" he cuts me off again.

"Yes darling. (Y/n) will you be mine? I promise to give you what you deserve, I will love you forever and-"

This time I cut him off.

"Yes! A million times yes!" I say in excitement.

We kiss again and it's as magical as the first time we kissed.

~~~~~~~~~
Hello there! I really hope you liked it, I take requests for any Marvel characters.
Have a lovely day!
-Amari