⛓Union⛓

*WARNING: Mature content ahead, proceed at own risk*
[Contains: Exophilia, Size Difference, Feral Behavior, Internal Genitalia, Oral Sex, Tit Fucking, Cum, Vaginal Sex]

  It had been a few months since the attack on my hometown, and the Predator, as I liked to call him, was still stuck here after the explosion in town busted his ship even more than crashing into the lake had. He was scavenging almost daily to try and repair his mode of transport, and in the meantime, we had managed a form of communication.

  And, as I had learned, his name was Wolf.

  "Any luck today?" I asked him as he trudged through the bushes with a bag slung over his shoulder. It was no doubt full of scrap metal and parts, but would these Frankenstein patches hold if the ship went airborne? He replied with a series of clicks and chittering while walking into the ship.

  "Ah, yes, because I know exactly what that meant." I said sarcastically while turning the skinned rabbit over the fire. I heard the occasional banging and the sound of a drill coming from inside the ship. There were intervals of quiet when he was replacing wires, but then the noises would pick back up. Not long after, I yelled to where he could hear me. "Dinner's ready!"

  The banging stopped, and there was a clattering noise before Wolf stood in the opening of his ship. Another thing I had learned over these past months was that he was an omnivore but mainly ate meat. Not only that, but he could probably eat my weight in food. Also, he had quite a few of those masks of his in the ship and wore one most of the time. I wasn't sure why he did unless they had some sort of tech like his gauntlet.

  Plopping down on a fallen log by the fire, he took off his mask while I ripped some meat off the rabbit and handed it to him. Ripping some off for myself, I glanced over the fire at him.

  "Think it'll be done within this month?" I questioned, and he gave a sharp nod in reply. Watching him eat was always a foreign site as it reminded me of a sort of insect or arthropod as his mandibles moved.

  "Leila." His guttural voice mimicked. "Stop." He had caught me staring again, and I jerked my head in a different direction. Shifting in my seat, I bit into the rabbit's leg. Oh, and another thing I learned was that he could copy voices and sounds extremely well and had a slight grasp of the English language. However, it wasn't enough to hold conversations or communicate without a bit of charades.

  The rest of dinner was sparse of conversation, and Wolf went right back to working on his ship once he was done eating. Sighing as I gathered up the rabbit bones, I carried them far away from the ship after putting out the fire. The presence of Wolf alone tended to keep critters away, but I always buried the bones of our meals away from where we slept to ensure nothing would be attracted by the scent of food.

  I dug with a stick I picked up off of the ground and dropped the bones into the hole before using my hands to cover it up with dirt.

  When I returned, it was silent from within the ship, so I assumed he was done working for the night. The alien man tended to rest after a long day of scavenging and repairing, and I just kept walking past the ship and headed for the lake.

  Soldiers had swept through miles of forest closer to town, but they never came out this far, and that was why we were still here. And, thankfully, the lake was only a few yards from the ship, giving us access to a freshwater source for whatever we needed it for.

  Going between two trees, I got undressed to bathe in the lake. Draping my clothes over low-hanging branches, I also left my boots near the base of the tree. Wading into the cool water, I had to admit that I missed the heat of a nice shower. Until Wolf could get his ship back in working order, the shower in there wouldn't even turn on much to my dismay.