No Doubts

"Remember, if you need anyone to be by your side, I'm here for you. Never hesitate to tell me anything. I'm all ears for you."

-----

A friendship is technically a bond between individuals who perhaps have something in similar and shared a lot of memories in life. More generally, it's a relationship between friends. 

A friendship is also one of the hardest things to sustain in life. It's like romantic relationships, family bonds, daily jobs, and studies or homework. One wrong move or mistake, you are going to cry at it and regret it your whole life. Trust me.

My friendship, on the other hand, is the strongest one I have had in the many years of my life. She supported me throughout everyday in life, as I try my best to give back the same amount of support she gives me.

But, doubts ran through me. We can't last forever, well, nothing does. The doubts just kept on growing when she left me and never talked to me for a long time due to the fact that we've grown old. The more time we spent apart, the more distance I felt between us.

Until you broke all the doubts I had. 

-----

"I know sending postcards is lame, but I spent a lot of money for this postcard to be sent to you. Damn, this postcard costs at least $8. It's just fucking paper."