The Weasley barrow

" HERMIONIE GET THE HELL UP,BREAKFAST IS READY" it was ron,one of hermionie's best friends."OH LET ME SLEEP RONALD" she yelled "Fine,but if there is no breakfast don't come running to me" he said with a chuckle,leaving the room.I got up brushed my hair,got dressed,and went down the kitchen to eat.Thats when I found harry.Me and Harry where a couple a year ago before we left hogwarts for the summer,but sadly he broke up with me because 'of my safety'he is my safety!After our brake up I stayed in the Weasleys.Ron was very supportive when I started to cry cause of Harry.I stared down at him with a week smile,I dint see him in 2 months.and dint want to go back with him after what he did.

"Hello" he said.

"Hi" I said trying to force a smile.

There where 2 empty seats most of them where already taken.One seat was the one next to ron,while the  oder was the one next to harry.I stared deeply at harry,not taking my eyes of,of him.

"Hermione?Aren't u gonna eat?"said ron.I immediately took my eyes of,of Harry and turned into ron.

"What?Oh yeah-right-ill just sit down."I said,sitting down next to ron.I could see that harry was confused and disappointed.After I finished eating I started washing the dishes so Mrs . Weasley  dint have too.
Everyone finished eating except harry ,who was alone in the table taking another bite of his toast.I haven't talked to him after our brake up and wasn't planning too after he broke up with me.

"We need to talk" he said braking the silence.

"Sorry?"I said confused.

"We need to talk hermionie,after our brake up you haven't been talking to me anymore." He said

"What's their too talk about? I didn't dicide to brake up with you, why?Cause I loved you and wouldn't to such a thing to you" I said turning around back to the dishes.

"Pls hermionie......"he said in a low voice.

"I don't want to hear it harry,I need to go pack,before we go to hogwarts tomorrow. " I said leaving the kitchen not daring myself to look back at him.